• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst team in the league this year will be?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year they went 4-12. Take that 4-12 team and add the best LT in the NFL, a good Center, a fringe Pro Bowl RG, the 4th pick in the draft at RT, Lesean McCoy, Desean Jackson, upgraded but still not very good secondary, the 2nd best TE in the draft and you think they wont be better at all. Thats just blind thinking. THey Eagles arent very good but the last half of the season they benched or lost every good player on the team. The Eagles are a 7-9 team with a small chance of going 8-8. No way are they in contention for Clowney.

Look how not one Cowboy fan agrees with you even though they'd love to see Philly go 2-14. Not enough good players to make the playoffs but still have several Pro Bowl level players where the Bills/Raiders/Jags HAVE at best 1. And the truth is if Philly does go 2-14 we are in a great spot to land a franchise QB. Might even be better in the long run if they do.

Ill be sure to bring up the Eagles record week by week for you bro.
Does this mean we will have to hear another decade of excuses from all you egals fans when things don't work out again. By the way, how much do you guys pay your security people to watch over your awesome trophy case?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess youre saying that to everyone on this board cause EVERYONE disagrees with you.
I'm just like you malco, I really don't care what others think, especially egal fans. Its my opinion like everyone else. Deal with it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of one horrible NFC team. I would go with the Raiders, Jags, Bills, Chargers...I think the Jets will be a circus but could win 4-5 games this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of one horrible NFC team. I would go with the Raiders, Jags, Bills, Chargers...I think the Jets will be a circus but could win 4-5 games this year.

Philly could go either way. That bunch wouldn't surprise me at 9-7 or 4-12. Worst overall, tough call between Raiders and Jags, though the Jets(good D, pathetic O) could get involved

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean we will have to hear another decade of excuses from all you egals fans when things don't work out again. By the way, how much do you guys pay your security people to watch over your awesome trophy case?

Oh, that was incredibly funny. I dont remember any Eagles fans making any excuses. They are notoriously hard on their teams and even booed Mike Schmidt who might be the greatest 3rd baseman ever because they didnt like his personality. You have the wrong fan base if you think we are the team with excuses. You have taken over Tony Romo Show as the worst poster. Awful jokes, zero insight, NO facts EVER, just garbage spewed out over and over. So whats your excuse for the last 17 years of Dallas Cowboys football? I can tell by your maturity that you arent old enough to remember seeing any of the great Cowboy teams. I know, you distinctly remember being 5 years old and seeing Irvin, Smith, Aikmann etc dominate. :bullshit:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that was incredibly funny. I dont remember any Eagles fans making any excuses. They are notoriously hard on their teams and even booed Mike Schmidt who might be the greatest 3rd baseman ever because they didnt like his personality. You have the wrong fan base if you think we are the team with excuses. You have taken over Tony Romo Show as the worst poster. Awful jokes, zero insight, NO facts EVER, just garbage spewed out over and over. So whats your excuse for the last 17 years of Dallas Cowboys football? I can tell by your maturity that you arent old enough to remember seeing any of the great Cowboy teams. I know, you distinctly remember being 5 years old and seeing Irvin, Smith, Aikmann etc dominate. :bullshit:
yeah Eagle fans don't like anyone. they boo'd the drafting of McNabb & even hate Santa Claus. :becky:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But - but - but-......... Santa was Drunk. Oh wait a minute so was everyone else in the stands that day.
Isnt the eagles stadium the only one with an actual Jail built into the stadium?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt the eagles stadium the only one with an actual Jail built into the stadium?

With a quick search I found that ALL SMG managed stadiums have some sort of detention facility. So it seems that over half of the stadiums now have some sort of jail located inside. Philly was the first in fact they even held municipal court proceedings during games for unruly fans.

Stadium Justice | NYPress.com - New York's essential guide to culture, arts, politics, news and more

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they are the only ones with a courthouse in it? :D

As near as I can tell. YES. It would make for shitty day. Go to the game, get pissed because the team is losing, become an ass and throw snow balls at Santa. Get nabbed up by an over weight rent-a-cop. get tossed in a piss filled cell, meet Judge McCaffrey, lose your season tickets, get fined $400. Wake up to see your team got beat worse than you did. On a side note being thrown into a piss filled cell, not that much different from sitting in your seat watching the game. At least in the cell, you don't have to watch the game.

Now PE1, Please don't fly off the handle. I'm just trying to be funny here. This is nothing more than a joke.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As near as I can tell. YES. It would make for shitty day. Go to the game, get pissed because the team is losing, become an ass and throw snow balls at Santa. Get nabbed up by an over weight rent-a-cop. get tossed in a piss filled cell, meet Judge McCaffrey, lose your season tickets, get fined $400. Wake up to see your team got beat worse than you did. On a side note being thrown into a piss filled cell, not that much different from sitting in your seat watching the game. At least in the cell, you don't have to watch the game.

Now PE1, Please don't fly off the handle. I'm just trying to be funny here. This is nothing more than a joke.
that's why you are suppose to us some kinda smiley face on there. :lol:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me and you have been cool since day 1. I'll be honest, I gave up my season tickets at the vet cause I couldn't take it anymore. We do have some disgusting fans. THe new stadium is different and the acoustics SUCK. It doesnt get loud the vet did. I have my share of hilarious stories but more then enough ignorant ones too. I remember a Cowboy fan taking a leak and everyone pulled out their package and started pissing on him. THats not funny, thats just sub human. I still wouldnt go to an Eagles game with a Cowboys jersey on while talking shit but the NFL is turning into a rich mans sport. My buddy had to pay $20,000 just for the seating rights. You still have to pay for the games. Most of us can scratch up $700 for a kick ass TV but Im not dropping $2000 for one seat and $10,000 for a seating license.

But yes, I remember the days of the court house (dont have it anymore), I remember fans shooting boating flare guns across the stadium too. But I have to stick up for my team on the Santa issue. We were 0-10 and Buffalo was 1-9. We won week 11 to tie Buffalo at 1-10. Coincidentally we played Buffalo the last game (12 game season) and the loser gets OJ Simpson. We proceed to kick their ass and win our last two games and miss out on OJ. Since they stole our Christmas present of OJ we took out our anger on a drunk and stumbling Santa. Makes perfect sense to me!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and you have been cool since day 1. I'll be honest, I gave up my season tickets at the vet cause I couldn't take it anymore. We do have some disgusting fans. THe new stadium is different and the acoustics SUCK. It doesnt get loud the vet did. I have my share of hilarious stories but more then enough ignorant ones too. I remember a Cowboy fan taking a leak and everyone pulled out their package and started pissing on him. THats not funny, thats just sub human. I still wouldnt go to an Eagles game with a Cowboys jersey on while talking shit but the NFL is turning into a rich mans sport. My buddy had to pay $20,000 just for the seating rights. You still have to pay for the games. Most of us can scratch up $700 for a kick ass TV but Im not dropping $2000 for one seat and $10,000 for a seating license.

But yes, I remember the days of the court house (dont have it anymore), I remember fans shooting boating flare guns across the stadium too. But I have to stick up for my team on the Santa issue. We were 0-10 and Buffalo was 1-9. We won week 11 to tie Buffalo at 1-10. Coincidentally we played Buffalo the last game (12 game season) and the loser gets OJ Simpson. We proceed to kick their ass and win our last two games and miss out on OJ. Since they stole our Christmas present of OJ we took out our anger on a drunk and stumbling Santa. Makes perfect sense to me!

OK, I wont argue because it's the best excuse I've heard to date, but you can't deny 45,000 of the 50,000 fans were drunk out of their minds. Hell I bet there wasn't a sober 10 years old out there that day:laugh3:

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm changing my pick to jacksonville (lmao)