• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst team in the league this year will be?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Colors.... hope is well over in your neck of the woods too! I'm actually high on the Cowboys this year... especially Dez Bryant. I think this is the year it all comes together for him.

I know the Eagles have a lot of work to do, especially on that awful defense. Players like Trent Cole playing OLB in a 3-4 is just awful. Just looking at our 2011 draft were Peter King gave us an A and predicted our OG, taken in the 1st, would be the only pro bowler from the first round..... well he got cut today. A first round guard getting cut after 2 season is indicative of a bad team. THe Offense will have some good games and may win a few with all the tricks Chip Kelly has but you cant make a run with a bad D and "tricks". We are 7-9 bad but are absolutely no where close to being Raiders/Bills/Jags bad. We have the best LT in the NFL, many consider the best LG in the NFL, the 4th pick in the draft at RT, star RBs, a WR who stretches the field. An excellent #3 WR in Avant. There are just too many excellent players on the team to be likened to the Raiders but not enough good players to be a playoff caliber team.

well damn ...... that kinda sounds like the Cowboys

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats just stupid dude. Your hate of the Eagles is making you wish they were that bad but they aren't. Top 5 OLine, elite RB core, play makers on offense, a streaky QB. You have ZERO input on why you believe this. When they went 4-12 last year a LARGE number of players were hurt and many starters were benched including LeSean McCoy, Desean Jackson for no reason but to get a higher pick. THey had a rookie QB playing behind a 3rd string LT, 2nd string C, 3rd string RG and a 2nd string RT.

Maybe you should go read this weeks Sports Illustrated. They have Philly going 8-8 and Dallas going 7-9. No way you can sit there with a straight face and tell me the Eagles are one of the 2 worst teams in the league. See what Ive been saying is people use their emotions to make a point and not their brain. Vegas has them at 8-8 too. I dont believe Philly is better then Dallas and I know Philly wont do any serious damage but I'd laugh my ass of if they finished better then Dallas.
You'll be doing a lot of drinking this year PE1. I'd be surprised if the Egals win more than 4 games.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if they don't.

I have them at 4-5 wins ....
6 division games ..... They will likely get two
1 upset
1 tough win

That's 4 wins ... throw in 1 more give them 5

The Raiders however .... 1-2 at best and that's only because I wont ever predict a winless season. But they are fielding the worst team I remember seeing since OLD Orange Tampa Bay

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way you really have to look at "worst" team in the league. Would you be shocked if they won 5 games? Eagles? No. Jets? No. Raiders? Yes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be doing a lot of drinking this year PE1. I'd be surprised if the Egals win more than 4 games.

Last year they went 4-12. Take that 4-12 team and add the best LT in the NFL, a good Center, a fringe Pro Bowl RG, the 4th pick in the draft at RT, Lesean McCoy, Desean Jackson, upgraded but still not very good secondary, the 2nd best TE in the draft and you think they wont be better at all. Thats just blind thinking. THey Eagles arent very good but the last half of the season they benched or lost every good player on the team. The Eagles are a 7-9 team with a small chance of going 8-8. No way are they in contention for Clowney.

Look how not one Cowboy fan agrees with you even though they'd love to see Philly go 2-14. Not enough good players to make the playoffs but still have several Pro Bowl level players where the Bills/Raiders/Jags HAVE at best 1. And the truth is if Philly does go 2-14 we are in a great spot to land a franchise QB. Might even be better in the long run if they do.

Ill be sure to bring up the Eagles record week by week for you bro.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the all of the east can finish within 2 games of each other. They could be between 9-7 & 7-9
I do think though one of the teams after they beat up each other all year will reach 10-6
I think 6-10 is where the eagles most likely will land.
But they are no where near the worst in the league.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year they went 4-12. Take that 4-12 team and add the best LT in the NFL, a good Center, a fringe Pro Bowl RG, the 4th pick in the draft at RT, Lesean McCoy, Desean Jackson, upgraded but still not very good secondary, the 2nd best TE in the draft and you think they wont be better at all. Thats just blind thinking. THey Eagles arent very good but the last half of the season they benched or lost every good player on the team. The Eagles are a 7-9 team with a small chance of going 8-8. No way are they in contention for Clowney.

Look how not one Cowboy fan agrees with you even though they'd love to see Philly go 2-14. Not enough good players to make the playoffs but still have several Pro Bowl level players where the Bills/Raiders/Jags HAVE at best 1. And the truth is if Philly does go 2-14 we are in a great spot to land a franchise QB. Might even be better in the long run if they do.

That's the one thing I've never understood about you PE1. Why care what one or two people think?
Shock value and agenda's remain a large part of these boards. The talent difference in the NFL is a fine line. Never know.....look at Washington last year and now they have arrived, according to their regular visitors here.....and all of Dallas is now afraid to play the skids for the next ten years.

Bull shit opinion are just that

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL PE1 ... you kinda gotta know you will get some Eagle hate on this board. ( Justlike I would get some hate on the skins board ) or any divisional team board...

Here is a fact for some though .... NFC BEAST...... IS the standard the league lives by A 9-7 from this division is better than a 13-3 from most ....... and thats a fucking fact

I do have the Eagles as worst in our division (eagles have alot of work to do ) ... Far from worst in the league though
The NFC east is right behind the NFC west for best in the league. As far as the worst team in the league.... I gotta go Raiders. I think 2 wins is a streach.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders or Jaguars...with the Jets and Bills keeping them dishonest. The Eagles aren't a bad team and the NFC East isn't a bad division, but the Eagles are probably the weakest team in possibly the weakest NFC division. That said things change quickly. The NFC East could be back on top soon. I have the Buccaneers and Panthers as the weakest NFC teams with the Eagles, Cardinals, and Lions just above them.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some bad teams and Philly is not a threat to make the playoffs but they aren't Bills/Jags/Raiders bad. THey aren't in contention for being the worst team in the league for a few reason. The Bills, Jags and Raiders have nothing. THe Eagles could potentially have the best OLine in the NFL and that is a crucial part of a team. That combined with the facts that they have 2 excellent RBs and some playmakers on offense eliminates them from worst team in the league status. Phillys D is going to be bad but they have the ability to be a top 10 offense in the NFL and there just are too many good players (but the cabinet is empty on D). Vick is streaky and always has had a few games where he plays great. The Eagles are 7-9 bad bot 3-13 bad.

True true, I never miss an opportunity to jab whoever the worst team in the East "should" be though. Really the only thing I can add is *1 excellent RB. Hop off that bryce bandwagon PE1, don't drink that juice. He can't even hold onto the ball, and is a shaky runner at best. He's far from excellent imo.

Shady, no argument. Vick, imo, is the main problem with that offense.. What is soo terrible with Foles? Every time I've seen him he is clearly a better QB than Mike Vick. He may not get you 500 yards on the ground but I think his passing yards could make up for that easily. I do not like your new coach and I do not think his system will translate well, therefore I wouldn't put the Eagle O anywhere near the top ten. They'll be a run first (even with the qb) gimmick offense imo. Good luck, seriously, yall need it.

Side note: Glad to have you back - you getting in on the Pick Em?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the one thing I've never understood about you PE1. Why care what one or two people think?
Shock value and agenda's remain a large part of these boards. The talent difference in the NFL is a fine line. Never know.....look at Washington last year and now they have arrived, according to their regular visitors here.....and all of Dallas is now afraid to play the skids for the next ten years.

Bull shit opinion are just that

Good point PDay, I should have ignored him from the day some on this board posted "Sanders was the greatest open field runner" and he replied, "LOL, you dont know football at all". We can debate who is better but there simply was never a better open field runner then Sanders of our era.

Truth is I really dont care what one person thinks but its just the complete closed minded, emotional posters that are annoying.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean that dream team that was suppose to win the Super Bowl the last 2 seasons. Wow malco you are really losing it lately. You went 4 - 12 last year with the dream team and now you expect any decent, level headed person that you will do better with less. lol. Sometimes I really think you and the scarecrow on the wizard of oz have a lot in common.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true, I never miss an opportunity to jab whoever the worst team in the East "should" be though. Really the only thing I can add is *1 excellent RB. Hop off that bryce bandwagon PE1, don't drink that juice. He can't even hold onto the ball, and is a shaky runner at best. He's far from excellent imo.

Shady, no argument. Vick, imo, is the main problem with that offense.. What is soo terrible with Foles? Every time I've seen him he is clearly a better QB than Mike Vick. He may not get you 500 yards on the ground but I think his passing yards could make up for that easily. I do not like your new coach and I do not think his system will translate well, therefore I wouldn't put the Eagle O anywhere near the top ten. They'll be a run first (even with the qb) gimmick offense imo. Good luck, seriously, yall need it.

Side note: Glad to have you back - you getting in on the Pick Em?

Thanks for the great response. THe only thing I disagree with you is on Bryce Brown. He is big, fast and immensely talented. Many many star RBs have over come fumbling issues but he was the #1 player in the nation coming out of high school and he isn't just shifty, he is a powerback. I thought you'd be on the bandwagon after his 170 yard 2 TD game vs the Cowboys followed by another 150+ yard game. I feel he is a super star in the making and I dont think youre giving him nearly enough credit BUT fumbling the ball negates everything til he gets that fixed. We will see but he is phenomenally talented. He is 230 pounds and also the fastest guy on the team which is incredible. I'm definitely drinking the juice on him.

Its no secret that the Eagles are the worst team in the NFC East. Most would agree, but like you said they aren't worst in the league bad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that dream team that was suppose to win the Super Bowl the last 2 seasons. Wow malco you are really losing it lately. You went 4 - 12 last year with the dream team and now you expect any decent, level headed person that you will do better with less. lol. Sometimes I really think you and the scarecrow on the wizard of oz have a lot in common.

Why am I losing it because I said they are bad to mediocre but not Raiders/Jags/Bills bad? Maybe post something on why you feel this way with FACTS to support it. It seems like everyone is agreeing with me and not you so I guess you know it all and ALL the rest of us are lost.

The Dream Team was uttered by one back up QB and was quickly rejected by the entire team and coach. He didnt even play for the Eagles last year so you really need to work on your football knowledge. The team that went 4-12 last year lost their starting all pro LT, C, RG and RT. For the last 6 weeks of the season they benched several players who are good to excellent players like Desean Jackson and LeSean McCoy. THey dropped everything they had and after a 3-1 start and a hurt QB they gave players on the fringe show what they have. Like a mid round QB behind an awful OLine that were starting guys off the street at key positions like left tackle and RG. When you bring back an All Pro LT like Jason Peters, a field stretcher like Desean Jackson and All Pro RB like LeSean McCoy behind a line that could wind up being the best in the NFL you surely aren't talking about the Raiders, Jags, Bills etc.

Im not looking forward to a 7-9 season but I am looking forward to this mediocre Eagles team showing you how completely and utterly wrong you are.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the great response. THe only thing I disagree with you is on Bryce Brown. He is big, fast and immensely talented. Many many star RBs have over come fumbling issues but he was the #1 player in the nation coming out of high school and he isn't just shifty, he is a powerback. I thought you'd be on the bandwagon after his 170 yard 2 TD game vs the Cowboys followed by another 150+ yard game. I feel he is a super star in the making and I dont think youre giving him nearly enough credit BUT fumbling the ball negates everything til he gets that fixed. We will see but he is phenomenally talented. He is 230 pounds and also the fastest guy on the team which is incredible. I'm definitely drinking the juice on him.

Its no secret that the Eagles are the worst team in the NFC East. Most would agree, but like you said they aren't worst in the league bad.

I think two years is all Kelly will need to turn that team around. He reminds me of Jimmy Johnson coming out, in that he is 100% confident in his ability to win. The Eagles have a lot of talented pieces, their offensive skill players are the fastest in the league. They have a lot of holes, but in a couple of years, they'll be battling for the division

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think two years is all Kelly will need to turn that team around. He reminds me of Jimmy Johnson coming out, in that he is 100% confident in his ability to win. The Eagles have a lot of talented pieces, their offensive skill players are the fastest in the league. They have a lot of holes, but in a couple of years, they'll be battling for the division

You very well could be right, but I hope not. I like having that ONE empty trophy case in the NFCE.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets. At least the Raiders and Jags have HC's who actually give a fuck about their team a little.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets. At least the Raiders and Jags have HC's who actually give a fuck about their team a little.

speaking of head coaches. I kinda like your Lions this season but question if the head coach will be holding them back. Is Swartz on the hot seat in Detroit OR would the city be happy with 8-8, 9-7?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I losing it because I said they are bad to mediocre but not Raiders/Jags/Bills bad? Maybe post something on why you feel this way with FACTS to support it. It seems like everyone is agreeing with me and not you so I guess you know it all and ALL the rest of us are lost.

The Dream Team was uttered by one back up QB and was quickly rejected by the entire team and coach. He didnt even play for the Eagles last year so you really need to work on your football knowledge. The team that went 4-12 last year lost their starting all pro LT, C, RG and RT. For the last 6 weeks of the season they benched several players who are good to excellent players like Desean Jackson and LeSean McCoy. THey dropped everything they had and after a 3-1 start and a hurt QB they gave players on the fringe show what they have. Like a mid round QB behind an awful OLine that were starting guys off the street at key positions like left tackle and RG. When you bring back an All Pro LT like Jason Peters, a field stretcher like Desean Jackson and All Pro RB like LeSean McCoy behind a line that could wind up being the best in the NFL you surely aren't talking about the Raiders, Jags, Bills etc.

Im not looking forward to a 7-9 season but I am looking forward to this mediocre Eagles team showing you how completely and utterly wrong you are.
Have another scotch on the rocks malco.