• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Front Office/Coaches in NFL History?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to trot out Daniel Sndyer, Cerrato, Jim Zorn but I think that Detroit trifacta has me beat.

Snyder has improved as an owner. I remember when he first came to the league, he was without a doubt the worst owner in the league at that time. He really thought having a lot money made him smarter than everyone else.

Snyder is living proof that sometimes being humiliated isn't a bad thing. Especially if you learn from it.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder has improved as an owner. I remember when he first came to the league, he was without a doubt the worst owner in the league at that time. He really thought having a lot money made him smarter than everyone else.

Snyder is living proof that sometimes being humiliated isn't a bad thing. Especially if you learn from it.

Bingo. He is still a horrible human being and the only solice I took in another beatdown was that it hurt him more than it did me. It took a while but he finally got the message. Of course rival fans see one big free agent signing and claim he's back at it but that is simply ignorance.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine anything worse than the Millen era here in Detroit. Those were some rough years.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave $72M to Brock Osweiler so can the Texans at least get an honorable mention?

Dishonorable mention?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave $72M to Brock Osweiler so can the Texans at least get an honorable mention?

Dishonorable mention?
You guys keep winning, though.

The Chicago Cubs gave out a contract almost as bad last year and no one would question what they're doing