• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Worst Coach in the SEC

Who's the worst coach in the SEC?

• Chad Morris

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Jeremy Pruitt

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Joe Moorehead

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Matt Luke

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Derrick Mason

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Morris needs more time. But Petrino had them rolling. It is different times now.
Get him cheap loaded with incentives and put your money into assistants.

RammerJammer79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Dan Mullen not an option?

Big Game Danny hasn't won a big game in his coaching career, he is a fraud. Great recruiter and he is great at developing youngsters but he folds under pressure and his playcalling becomes plain and repetitive. He can't win a big game to save his life.

Chad Morris - I think he could be a success one day but he took over a shitty Arkansas program.
Jeremy Pruitt - took over one of the biggest shitshows in America with crazy delusional fans. I actually feel sorry for this guy.
Matt Luke - this program was in the gutter when he took them over. Bowl bans and loss of scholarships, what a shitshow.
Joe Moorehead - after last year all that NFL talent that Mullen developed is gone and this is a HC that is in his 2nd year at a school that gets 3 star talent. He was simply in over his head and it isn't all his fault.
Derek Mason - it's Vandy...enough said.

This is why Big Game Danny is the right answer.

Florida can consistently get great players year after year.
Mullen is a pretty damn good recruiter and has ties to Florida, should make it even easier.
McElwain even won big games in his short stint at Florida.

Big Game Danny won't win a big game. He is a choke artist that took over a program where you get top elite talent and he continues to choke in primetime.

If you want a guy to take over your program and consistently win 8-9-10 games but fail in the spotlight and develop your players to get to the NFL...take Danny. He will roll over easy competition than choke up and his playcalling becomes repetitive and opponents catch on quick...reminds me of Harballs. He won't win the Big game for ya though just like Harballs. :nod:
Is this due to 2006?

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all should say fuck morality and ethics and hire Bobby P back.

You joke but there is a segment of our fanbase so desperate that they want Art Briles to be considered

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You joke but there is a segment of our fanbase so desperate that they want Art Briles to be considered
If the NCAA would clear him you would be crazy not to hire him.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn’t joking. Because when he was at UL the second time, I wanted us to dump McCracken and hire him.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An I’m still not against hiring him when Brown bolts to Kentucky.