• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Workman loses no-no, Sox end first half in 1st nearly start to finish

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Ortiz has done at age 37 is produce more at the plate than anyone in baseball other than Miguel Cabrera and Chris Davis.

fuck you, bitches!

royals season record is 36 home runs

chris davis had as many rbi in 18 at bats as mike moustakas has in 275

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

It helps to have the capable John Farrell running things instead of the daily Bobby V horror show. It helps to have the Dodgers willing to take on $260 million in net salaries at a time when you're looking to dump that much. It sure as hell helps to have enough resources to carry a $159 million Opening Day payroll, yet somehow still get accused by anxious fans for being too cautious, or too cheap, in the offseason. But above all else, the Red Sox are winning this year for the simplest of reasons: They were always a good team. It was just really tough to see for a while.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tie a yellow ribbon" Tony Orlando?

These pix I gotta see.

:laugh3:

Knock 3 times Tony Orlando. Still has that mustache too. Long story short, I know Rob Cohen's sister through business. Was able to go to the stadium with them yesterday. Coehn is the guy who hands out the gold gloves for Rawlings.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Caesar salad I just ate was so good, I wanted to stick my dick in it

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

It helps to have the capable John Farrell running things instead of the daily Bobby V horror show. It helps to have the Dodgers willing to take on $260 million in net salaries at a time when you're looking to dump that much. It sure as hell helps to have enough resources to carry a $159 million Opening Day payroll, yet somehow still get accused by anxious fans for being too cautious, or too cheap, in the offseason. But above all else, the Red Sox are winning this year for the simplest of reasons: They were always a good team. It was just really tough to see for a while.

Bobby Valentine. Great MLB manager to exactly one person on the planet. Same guy suspiciously missing after consecutive Yankee losses to close out the 1st half.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tie a yellow ribbon" Tony Orlando?

These pix I gotta see.

:laugh3:

To tell you the truth, I'd rather see a pic of his wife instead

I'm always loading pics of Jennidez on here .... it would be nice if somebody returned the favor for once

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

Not to mention the Sox kinda of lucked out with the Napoli hip condition. Guy hasn't been terrible, but certainly underwhelming. Could have been stuck with that for 3 years.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Valentine. Great MLB manager to exactly one person on the planet. Same guy suspiciously missing after consecutive Yankee losses to close out the 1st half.

he's been off since Friday

and I was on the Bobby V bandwagon when he was hired

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's been off since Friday

and I was on the Bobby V bandwagon when he was hired

Not me...could smell the shit show a mile away...in a market without the media saturation of a Boston or NY? He could be successful, but he'd never want that job, because promoting the Bobby V brand is priority #1...