• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

woodson could be worst coach

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knicks ever had..... with all the talent and experience this team has, taking into consideration we have no true point man, still have one of the best scorers in league. some big guys, athletic guys, a mean dude...

seeing all these missed 3's when we could out play these guys is sickening, this in not basketball, it is school yard chuckin...... missing 15 out of 16 from the field..... also worst thing thing happened in NY sports was the dolan family

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EMBARASSMENT. win or lose with 6 seconds left i am ashamed of being a new york knick fan, ashamed of myself that i watched this crap, felton is a disgrace of a basketball player, melo acted like a real bum 2nite and i am a big fan of his...... JR smith is on crack! and if not for martin knicks lose this NO DOUBT.... felton believe's a little too much in himself, he is a horrible pt guard HORRIBLE dribble the ball head down right into his opponent...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOX OUT 1 TIME!!!!!! woodson where did u learn the game?????????????

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no its not all that matters melo u played a crap team and took them litely and you almost lost it at home..... bunch of clowns

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahn u r correct!!! serbiackakakakaak , u kiddin me these guys are nervous?????? and trautwiggg felton looks great???????? what is wrong with everyone, do they get payed extra to say this nonsense???? and hahn got it right 'the knicks took detroit for granted!!!!!

FIRE WOODSON get rid of jr smith, pik up a pt man and salvage the season PLEASE!