• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woods Cheated on the 1st Hole

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they not watch it land? They wouldn't need to identify it based on the marks.

No they didn't. It landed in waist high heather. Nobody saw the ball hit the ground. They saw the vicinity where it went in. I bet you could find 10 other balls within a 20' radius. Do you know how deep down that had to sitting be for Tiger to take an unplayable ?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows he didn't break rules. He thinks it was ethically wrong to use a rule to his advantage. It's an opinion...

Oh I see. So he doesn't know what "he cheated" means. Ok I can go with that. Many have trouble with the language.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see. So he doesn't know what "he cheated" means. Ok I can go with that. Many have trouble with the language.

Get off Woods' nut sack. You sound like you'd gladly take Lindsaay Vaughn's place as chief knob gobbler to Woods.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah ha ha! The U.S. Open has far more entrants. It's not even close. Sounds like it is you who looks foolish. Its just the British living in the past. The Masters and U.S. Open are far more prestigious events because it requires skill to win those. For the British Open there is way too much luck involved.

USGA: Record Number of Entries for 2013 U.S. Open

Your reading comprehension is incredible... Its not how many entrants, its the number of entrants from all over the world... Thus making it "open"

No doubt the USGA collects a huge number of entrants into the local qualifiers.. Hell, even I made it to sectionals one year (im sure you know the difference) but go ahead and do some research on my last post.. You may find it interesting.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Tiger still play in the PGA???

Oh ya he does my bad...he just does not win anymore

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off Woods' nut sack. You sound like you'd gladly take Lindsaay Vaughn's place as chief knob gobbler to Woods.

I don't like Woods. Never have. I'm a Phil fan. The only difference between us is that I know the rules and the meaning of many words you're apparently unfamiliar with... oh yeah and I'm not a dumbass troll either, so there's that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension is incredible... Its not how many entrants, its the number of entrants from all over the world... Thus making it "open"

No doubt the USGA collects a huge number of entrants into the local qualifiers.. Hell, even I made it to sectionals one year (im sure you know the difference) but go ahead and do some research on my last post.. You may find it interesting.

Yup, as in "U.S.". Far more prestigious than the British.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Woods. Never have. I'm a Phil fan. The only difference between us is that I know the rules and the meaning of many words you're apparently unfamiliar with... oh yeah and I'm not a dumbass troll either, so there's that.

Agreed. You are simply a dumbass

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proper play

He hit a provisional.

Then he decided he wanted to play his first shot, ended up taking a drop abd was hitting his 3rd shot.

That is not cheating.

Above is kind of correct...playing a provisional when you think you could potentially lose your ball outside the margin of the hazard is just a pace of play measure...once the original ball was found...you must disregard the provisional ball...and play the original ball...no option.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Tiger still play in the PGA???

Oh ya he does my bad...he just does not win anymore

Yes he does. He still wins a few satellite events but collapses under the weekend pressure of a Major.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize

Bogus provisional.

that players in this event did lose balls in the rough...with spectators helping to look.

I get your point on the intent...maybe, maybe not. I don't think you can assume the ball would be found as a player in that spot...assuming what his intent was and claiming cheating is a reach.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Above is kind of correct...playing a provisional when you think you could potentially lose your ball outside the margin of the hazard is just a pace of play measure...once the original ball was found...you must disregard the provisional ball...and play the original ball...no option.

Of course. But i guess we have to explain every little thing to these dumbasses like Toby

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is butthurt

LOL@ thinking you're right

Dead wrong, just a troll thread.

Don't be. I'm sure its not the first time you've been made to look like a fool.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he does. He still wins a few satellite events but collapses under the weekend pressure of a Major.

Fine - so be it - why are you so obsessed by the guy? People should celebrate the win by Mickelson & leave it at that. Why do there have to be so many haters (like yourself) who are always focused on the negative aspect of just about everything. Pretty pathetic dude.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be. I'm sure its not the first time you've been made to look like a fool.

Yep & you are so brilliant since you brought up an issue on the 1st hole of a 72 hole tourney that is completely irrelevant & had absolutely no bearing on the results. Nice catch Sherlock.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine - so be it - why are you so obsessed by the guy? People should celebrate the win by Mickelson & leave it at that. Why do there have to be so many haters (like yourself) who are always focused on the negative aspect of just about everything. Pretty pathetic dude.

I am a hater, I freely admit it. I can't stand his behvior on the course and the way he treats people. He's an arrogant prick in my opinion and I dislike him immensely.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep & you are so brilliant since you brought up an issue on the 1st hole of a 72 hole tourney that is completely irrelevant & had absolutely no bearing on the results. Nice catch Sherlock.

Stop whining with your mouth full. Just stick to the knob gobbling of Mr. Woods.