• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woo Hurt Again

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo skipped over again. No word on whether he is missing his rotation spot entirely or just being pushed back a day or two. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they went to a 6-man rotation from now til the AS break.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo skipped over again. No word on whether he is missing his rotation spot entirely or just being pushed back a day or two. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they went to a 6-man rotation from now til the AS break.
Or just IL him and save him for the second half.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's slated for Tuesday @ Cleveland as long as he's doing OK.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's slated for Tuesday @ Cleveland as long as he's doing OK.
I used to get forearm pain after lifting back in my 40's when I lifted 6 days a week. It was really hard to get rid of. Painful after the fact. Had to buy these wrist wraps to be able to lift. I hope he has better luck.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked and so far Woo is slated for game 2 in Cleveland

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked and so far Woo is slated for game 2 in Cleveland
From everything I’ve heard on the problem with Woo is it is something that he won’t really know if he is good to go until he does a legit warm up pre game. Dude I was listening to isn’t a doctor but he basically said either he needs to be shut down for at least a month, put in the bullpen or push through it and hope his tendon doesn’t pop.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think..really...woo..is a bull.
Pen.
Guy..
His durability...is .not great..
Can he..start..??..
We know the answer..to.that..is..yes...

But it keeps.you.keeping..
Hancock..around..as well..
Cuz ya.need too..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I’ve heard on the problem with Woo is it is something that he won’t really know if he is good to go until he does a legit warm up pre game. Dude I was listening to isn’t a doctor but he basically said either he needs to be shut down for at least a month, put in the bullpen or push through it and hope his tendon doesn’t pop.
Talk about doom and gloom and I can't blame him. Being up 8+ games maybe best choice is to shut him down and bring Woo back after ASB

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about doom and gloom and I can't blame him. Being up 8+ games maybe best choice is to shut him down and bring Woo back after ASB
That’s what I think they should’ve done after his second mishap. Either that or move him to the bullpen where he can go an inning or too or if he warms up and he can’t go then put in another pitcher. It is going to be impossible of making sure Hancock is on the same pitching schedule in the minors.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I think they should’ve done after his second mishap. Either that or move him to the bullpen where he can go an inning or too or if he warms up and he can’t go then put in another pitcher. It is going to be impossible of making sure Hancock is on the same pitching schedule in the minors.
My fear is what the O's just did and that was Bradish getting hurt the 2nd time this season now lost to TJ surgery.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fear is what the O's just did and that was Bradish getting hurt the 2nd time this season now lost to TJ surgery.
That seems like the biggest fear for Woo, IMO they either need to just let him go until it goes and he has to get surgery or just shut him down. I’m not a doctor but is there a pre emptive surgery or something. With Hancock getting hurt tonight they can’t keep doing the roster roulette for the number 5 spot. Just add Keuchel to the 40 man and give him the 5th spot and put Woo in the pen. Do the roster roulette in the bullpen not the rotation IMO.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like the biggest fear for Woo, IMO they either need to just let him go until it goes and he has to get surgery or just shut him down. I’m not a doctor but is there a pre emptive surgery or something. With Hancock getting hurt tonight they can’t keep doing the roster roulette for the number 5 spot. Just add Keuchel to the 40 man and give him the 5th spot and put Woo in the pen. Do the roster roulette in the bullpen not the rotation IMO.
I'm wondering if we bag the trade for hitting and try for a starter. Keuchel at the 5 slot is a void and puts Woo in the pen to limit his innings and lots of rest after the season.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if we bag the trade for hitting and try for a starter. Keuchel at the 5 slot is a void and puts Woo in the pen to limit his innings and lots of rest after the season.
I could see that but preferably they go offense and bullpen. Replacing Woo may become an issue if Houston and Texas turn it around