• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Bills at Jets

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if BB will want a meddling owner like Jimmy.

Most likely the Giants if they fire Daboll. IMO.

That could work too, but they don't fit my mold of an established QB for the next multiple seasons.

Watch the Jets trade a conditional 3rd that becomes a 2nd with Adams performing well enough, only to have Rodgers either get hurt or not re-sign for next season. Losing that 2nd could seriously impact their ability to move up in next year's draft for their next QB.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,204.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could work too, but they don't fit my mold of an established QB for the next multiple seasons.

Watch the Jets trade a conditional 3rd that becomes a 2nd with Adams performing well enough, only to have Rodgers either get hurt or not re-sign for next season. Losing that 2nd could seriously impact their ability to move up in next year's draft for their next QB.
With the addition of Adams I gotta think Rodgers returns next season.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately, it will just take targets away from Wilson (who is just getting up to speed with Rodgers). Not a great idea to alienate your young star with extension eligibility not too far off, especially to favor a 32 year old WR who just tantrumed his way off the Raiders.

I don't think that is the case. Wilson will get less targets probably, but Lazard is the guy that will actually get less targets for sure and Mike Williams is going to be demoted to towel man unless somebody gets hurt.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is the case. Wilson will get less targets probably, but Lazard is the guy that will actually get less targets for sure and Mike Williams is going to be demoted to towel man unless somebody gets hurt.

Williams was hardly getting targets anyway. If Adams is going to be kept happy, he'll need a solid amount of targets.

It's a tough read between Lazard and Wilson now, since Rodgers tends to trust Lazard more (even though he's had drops).