• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Bills at Jets

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a poorly thrown ball by rodgers as well
Maybe. Could have been an option for the receiver to comeback or sit there. He was wide open. If he doesn't slip, it is a very easy catch and the ball is at his chest. Receiver just failed to do the basic thing of staying on your feet.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers with his best game of the year, anyone think he was sandbagging to undermine Saleh?

Nah, he has almost always started off slow. Some years I wondered if it was to prove a point to his teammates to get on the same page or if it just takes him some time to get rid of the special substances he uses in the off season. Either way it's pretty usual for him to take about 6 to 8 games to round into form.

I will say that it's going to be a long time before he throws Mike Williams another ball and I'm sure whoever is behind him Rodgers will have a discussion with him about being a pro and how it's done. That's why Lazzard is in the league.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen runs for the 1st down and the Bills will win it. Sloppy game with a lot of penalties but pretty entertaining as well.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have a lot of work to do if they are still to be considered a contender.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Nah, he has almost always started off slow. Some years I wondered if it was to prove a point to his teammates to get on the same page or if it just takes him some time to get rid of the special substances he uses in the off season. Either way it's pretty usual for him to take about 6 to 8 games to round into form.

I will say that it's going to be a long time before he throws Mike Williams another ball and I'm sure whoever is behind him Rodgers will have a discussion with him about being a pro and how it's done. That's why Lazzard is in the league.
I've always been a fan of Rodgers (went to Cal, was awesome there) but man he makes it difficult sometimes lol

Way more fun rooting for Goff

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets and Giants are a combined 109-126-1 at Met Life
Jets 55-63
Giants 54-63-1

Maybe it is time to implode that place. :D

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I've always been a fan of Rodgers (went to Cal, was awesome there) but man he makes it difficult sometimes lol

Way more fun rooting for Goff

I don't really cheer for individual players. While I won't really hate the talent unless they're playing the Packers that day or later in the week, I don't really care much about their personal life as long as it's not criminal. I will state I really do appreciate the greatness of the greats. As much as it pains me, the Barry Sanders, Tom Bradys, Payton Mannings and Walter Peytons of the world are something special to watch. Hated them when they were playing the Packers, but deep down appreciated the effort and maximization of what they had.