• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes greatness fades slowly like with Duncan. Other times it is Mohammed Ali stepping into a ring in the Bahamas and getting whipped by Trevor Berbick. I don't know how LeBron's story ends. I just know back problems combined with the load he carries lends me to think it will be a fast and sudden decline.

Back and the knees......or aka the shock absorbers.....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahaha oh man. I definitely appreciate the gesture- as extreme as it is-and I'm sure others here do as well.

TF12 tried to explain why their personal money status has no bearings on the team's success but as you said, he can't grasp simple concepts.

EASILY spent about a half a day trying to break it down to the guy, but he simply didn't get it...

never witnessed ANYTHING like it on a sports board...:lol:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance he has the longevity of Kobe simply because he doesn't have the outside shot.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty clear that the NBA has declared war on white people. Merit doesn't matter. If white people do well, they will be fired because of their skin color. Its what they want. Let them reap what they sew.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points.
I see Curry with the edge because defense is 100% effort. There isn't a special talent needed to be good at it. So therefore, any guy in the league could potentially be a good/great defender if he wanted to.

Now on the other hand, LBJ has worked on his jumper practically as long as he's been in the league and to this day has come NO WHERE NEAR as good a shooter as Curry is. So if I had to choose one to build my team around, for those reasons, I'm going with Curry AllDay.

It does take some skill and lateral quickness to be a real good defender. You have to have smarts too

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance he has the longevity of Kobe simply because he doesn't have the outside shot.

I think Kobe is shooting a higher percentage on jumpshots, which is incredile because Kobe is old and worn down and LBJ is the "king".

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That & Kobe didn't have back problems in his late 20's either. Given some time that will be a factor sooner than later. Especially since he relies a lot on his athleticism. He might wanna start working on that jumper a little more.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does take some skill and lateral quickness to be a real good defender. You have to have smarts too
Are any of those "special talents" or things that can be aquired through practice?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Cleveland sports. Really think about what LeBron has done here. He left Miami in an orchestrated move to go to Ohio (his right to do, but let's call it what it was). Riley and LeBron's relationship somewhat soured in Miami as Riley isn't going to let any player call the shots on his team. So LeBron bolts. He then goes to Cleveland and signs contracts with one year opt outs. Why? So he can hold a gun to the franchises head for anything he wants. Don't give him what he wants... he will bolt. You honestly think that is out of the question? Really? So now what Cleveland? What happens this offseason? Your team isn't good enough to beat the Spurs or Warriors. Here comes LeBron with that gun for the new CBA max contract money. Youre about to sign away your franchise so you can max contract a 36/37 year old player one day.

At least the Lakers got 5 titles out of their guy before they sold away their future on a lifetime achievement contract. To put it another way.. Cavs fans.. you're about to get butt raped. And everyone can see it coming..except you. But hey, you wouldn't be Cleveland fans if you did see it coming.

You are looking at it from a fan point of view and not a business

The business of lebron is good win or lose...gilbert is laughing all the way to the bank

If you think lebron couldn't tell pat riley what ever he wanted you are a fool....He could have had pat riley fired in a second.....There is a reason pat riley flew all the way to vegas to beg lebron to stay, got on tv cried some more and heat tried to sign that shit pg all because of a lebron tweet....yeah he had no power there lmfao...if you don't think they would have done anything to keep lebron you are crazy....now they are in the lottery and losing money

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That & Kobe didn't have back problems in his late 20's either. Given some time that will be a factor sooner than later. Especially since he relies a lot on his athleticism. He might wanna start working on that jumper a little more.

Exactly.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The business of lebron is good win or lose...gilbert is laughing all the way to the bank

If you think lebron couldn't tell pat riley what ever he wanted you are a fool....He could have had pat riley fired in a second.....There is a reason pat riley flew all the way to vegas to beg lebron to stay, got on tv cried some more and heat tried to sign that shit pg all because of a lebron tweet....yeah he had no power there lmfao...if you don't think they would have done anything to keep lebron you are crazy....now they are in the lottery and losing money
On the flip side the Cavs have lost last season in the Finals (again) and this season are on coach # two prior to the All-Star break-all based on the worst loss from the same team that beat them in 6 games in last years Finals. Yea, I can clearly see how the Cavs have the edge over Miami in the chase for another title.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:at he could have had Riley fired in a second.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

KNEW this was gonna be hilarious...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the flip side the Cavs have lost last season in the Finals (again) and this season are on coach # two prior to the All-Star break-all based on the worst loss from the same team that beat them in 6 games in last years Finals. Yea, I can clearly see how the Cavs have the edge over Miami in the chase for another title.

Lebron won more games last year than he did the previous 1 in miami

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

KNEW this was gonna be hilarious...

Truth hurts, i can't remember anyone with the power to tweet he likes a player and they go out of their way to sign him...can u? Cost an extra million dollars and he left anyways

How many players get begged on tv to stay? Can u recall another player?