• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't Cleveland just name LeBron James as coach and he take on a player/coach role?

No balls up there in Cleveland. At least Riley had the balls to stick to his guy in Spolestra when James was in town.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think? I was mad they shut it down

Lol just playing, I was pissed for eating rat shit. But then again, I love Chinese food, soooooooo.....

The Chinese restaurant I used to go had their rating changed from A to B. I immediately stopped going.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. What did he say this time?
That Gilbert doesn't mind dumping his personal monies into this team (something those of us with sense realize isn't possible because of regulations from the league) because it's just a hobby to him instead of a business.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't Cleveland just name LeBron James as coach and he take on a player/coach role?

No balls up there in Cleveland. At least Riley had the balls to stick to his guy in Spolestra when James was in town.

yep..., LeClown would NEVER have been able to call the shots in Miami. probably one of the main reasons he bolted...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chinese restaurant I used to go had their rating changed from A to B. I immediately stopped going.

If you're only going to A rated Chinese restaurants, you've not had truly good Chinese food. Just eat, don't ask questions.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Gilbert doesn't mind dumping his personal monies into this team (something those of us with sense realize isn't possible because of regulations from the league) because it's just a hobby to him instead of a business.

Each team operates under the salary cap. Gilbert is just paying a shit ton of luxury fees. It's not like Gilbert's paying his players more under the table or providing them with other incentives like The T-wolves did with Joe Smith a while back. Gilbert's just paying more luxury tax money then all of the other owners. I think that's what he's implying.

He's right though, because now Gilbert's going to have to buy out the rest of the money Blatt was owed while paying Lue nearly $3.5 mil per.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're only going to A rated Chinese restaurants, you've not had truly good Chinese food. Just eat, don't ask questions.

This sounds like the approach I take to Mexican food. I know, quite ballsy of me.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because he's SOOOOOOO stinking rich and frivolous. hell, he lights his cigars with nunnies, ain't y'all heard...?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR Smith could be a good coach. The players would listen to a man who threatens to choke-a-bitch like Wayne Brady.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each team operates under the salary cap. Gilbert is just paying a shit ton of luxury fees. It's not like Gilbert's paying his players more under the table or providing them with other incentives like The T-wolves did with Joe Smith a while back. Gilbert's just paying more luxury tax money then all of the other owners. I think that's what he's implying.

He's right though, because now Gilbert's going to have to buy out the rest of the money Blatt was owed while paying Lue nearly $3.5 mil per.
Oh i understand about paying luxury taxes...Lakers have done it for many seasons...mostly WINNING seasons. But he was talking about Gilbert being a billionaire vs. the other owners only being millionaires and that somehow that will mean the other teams won't be successful. Mainly he was talking about Buss & the Lakers.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scary, but probably true! I'm sure you have some great ones up there. My brother took me to one that was near Golden Gate Park. It was very good.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The premise I based this on is that if you're trading Love, it's most certainly at 70 cents on the dollar or less return. His stock at this point could not be any lower for a once viewed superstar. The only problem comes with finding a trade partner. The hardest part for the Cavs is that they are in win now mode. Most contenders are set and you wouldn't want to trade him to one of them anyways, nor they with you. Most of the bad teams only have young players and future assets to trade. Finding a trade that benefits both parties would be very hard to come by. At least in this trade, you get two proven guys, who at worst, are one year rentals. Don't forget that if all goes to hell, Lebron is still a free agent.

Love to New York for Melo would set up the ultimate train wreck.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player in the NBA wishes they had Lebron's power. That man can make people go at the blink of an eye.

Those players can have that power once they are as good as LeBron. If you recall, Jordan had the same power.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary, but probably true! I'm sure you have some great ones up there. My brother took me to one that was near Golden Gate Park. It was very good.

There's quite a few, but I'm sure there are just as many in So-Cal. I know Din Tai Fung is super legit and excited they're opening one in Nor-Cal. You should try it out, it'll change your life.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like the approach I take to Mexican food. I know, quite ballsy of me.
No, no wait a minute. You're gonna need to back up off mexican food. All mexican dishes are made with the same simple ingredients and meats: chicken, pork & steak. Some things might have tongue but full disclosure is given in those instances!