• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't ate taco bell, since they gave me food poisoning a couple of months ago, and I love taco bell.
Good gawd....is it safe to eat fast food in SoCal?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Stephen A and Skip always talked about it, but you guys hate them.

And they are prob right, next kevin love needs to go...that was lebrons fault...he desperatly wanted that guy...i have a feeling he is gone

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is MY post from EARLIER TODAY at 9:30 AM before ANY of this came out or even happened:

View attachment 80450
WiggyRussWell-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014​
$ 1,000​

ya know...i dunno if Blatt is the bset guy for this job- and i am critical of him at points- but i like the guy...he came from Israel, left his family, to take on another challenge because he had accomplished all he could in Europe. He signed with the guys having no idea that soon LeBron would be coming back, Love would be coming in- he thought he was coaching a young team of likely Wiggins, Irving, Thompson, with some mucho cap space to add a guy or two----- instead he gets the biggest target on his back in the entire league. He is a VERY smart guy from Princeton...and i think he really wants to make it work. Make no mistake- if they dont win it all this year with a full roster hes gonna be in some major heat.

I cant believe the Nets thought they had a chance at Cal...if anyone would- it would be the Cavs

AND YES- i am a fucking genius- you dont have to tell me.

So you were saying Blatt may not have been a good fit. Never heard anyone ever mention that before...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon Makes 15.5M a year and Anderson 8.5M.

Love Makes 19.6 and Mozgov makes 5M.

Math is hard.

My bad. I read it as Mozgov for Gordon and Anderson. It's been a long week.

Love? If you're trading him you want to get back more than just a rental on Gordon and Anderson isn't enough to validate that trade.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is MY post from EARLIER TODAY at 9:30 AM before ANY of this came out or even happened:

View attachment 80450

Jul 17, 2014​
$ 1,000​

ya know...i dunno if Blatt is the bset guy for this job- and i am critical of him at points- but i like the guy...he came from Israel, left his family, to take on another challenge because he had accomplished all he could in Europe. He signed with the guys having no idea that soon LeBron would be coming back, Love would be coming in- he thought he was coaching a young team of likely Wiggins, Irving, Thompson, with some mucho cap space to add a guy or two----- instead he gets the biggest target on his back in the entire league. He is a VERY smart guy from Princeton...and i think he really wants to make it work. Make no mistake- if they dont win it all this year with a full roster hes gonna be in some major heat.

I cant believe the Nets thought they had a chance at Cal...if anyone would- it would be the Cavs

Good gawd, just stuff it already. A few of us discussed Blatt not being the right coach a few days ago- while you were busy ranting about how important it is that Gilbert has more money than god.

We all had a 50/50 chance of being right.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 80450

Jul 17, 2014​
$ 1,000​

Explain how that post makes you a genius.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mad, because I just ate there a week before they shut it down, and been eating there for years.
Yea, in that case a bad memory is probably invaluable.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taco bell is no longer food. Even their meat isn't meat lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I read it as Mozgov for Gordon and Anderson. It's been a long week.

Love? If you're trading him you want to get back more than just a rental on Gordon and Anderson isn't enough to validate that trade.

The premise I based this on is that if you're trading Love, it's most certainly at 70 cents on the dollar or less return. His stock at this point could not be any lower for a once viewed superstar. The only problem comes with finding a trade partner. The hardest part for the Cavs is that they are in win now mode. Most contenders are set and you wouldn't want to trade him to one of them anyways, nor they with you. Most of the bad teams only have young players and future assets to trade. Finding a trade that benefits both parties would be very hard to come by. At least in this trade, you get two proven guys, who at worst, are one year rentals. Don't forget that if all goes to hell, Lebron is still a free agent.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad that they shut it down or mad that you may have been eating rat shit? :lol:

What do you think? I was mad they shut it down

Lol just playing, I was pissed for eating rat shit. But then again, I love Chinese food, soooooooo.....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs would of been an home run for this team. There was word last week that some team ask Thibs to coach. When I saw this report I was like Nooooooooo. I heard it was the Nets.

Thibs would be perfect in Brooklyn.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much...I mean pretty hard to think differently when he's gotten everything else he's wanted outta this hobbiest (that would Gilbert)