• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wings @ Panthers 7:30 PM 2|6

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game all around by everyone

howard was amazing. gotta keep getting those points

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and off topic but i just received a couple bombshell news bits from my buddy that knows babcock personally

larry murphy was let go at fsd because he was caught drinking during some broadcasts. I always thought that he sounded drunk so that would make sense lol

second piece of news is regarding ian white. turns out he had a drug addiction to coke in his last season here. when he was supposedly injured a couple weeks during the season he was actually in rehab but it never really worked. would make sense why nobody picked him up after the wings got rid of him and probably why he's been on so many different teams in his career

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and off topic but i just received a couple bombshell news bits from my buddy that knows babcock personally

larry murphy was let go at fsd because he was caught drinking during some broadcasts. I always thought that he sounded drunk so that would make sense lol

second piece of news is regarding ian white. turns out he had a drug addiction to coke in his last season here. when he was supposedly injured a couple weeks during the season he was actually in rehab but it never really worked. would make sense why nobody picked him up after the wings got rid of him and probably why he's been on so many different teams in his career

Whoah. When you said bombshell, you meant it!