• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Win Or Lose?

Last week of the season. What say you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how we rise or fall based on the results this week. What I do understand is that attitude and culture make a huge difference in an organization, how it approaches its business and the results achieved. Regardless of how this affect next year's draft, I say Win every time.

It seems that the previous regimes were seldom interested in making winning a priority as much as selling hope that "Next year...." Winning starts today. Play for victory. Unless the organization really f's up, everyone starts with the same amount of drat picks. If low draft picks assured results, then the losers of the league would not dwindle there. And we've been drafting in the first half of the first round far too often over the last fifty years.

Learn to win, start NOW, starting tomorrow is too late.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to win

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I have tried to root against them. I can't!

There is no more a chance of landing the right guy to impact your team at pick 5, 15 or 25.
We as Detroit fans might think that otherwise, however the perennial winning teams find impact players throughout. They also find guys who just don't pan out like us also.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not want us to beat the Bears, not finish in the cellar and end the season on a high note.

At 1-7 it was easy to not care and look forward to a high pick. Then they won a few games. Then the GB game happened and it made sure that 2015 wouldn't get away with that annual crushing feeling.

I'll watch and hope for a win on Sunday.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many draft spots at stake due to all the 6 and 7 win teams (excl Rams who will finish ahead of us no matter what. 5 win teams will finish behind us no matter what because of SOS.

A loss and all the 6 win teams winning could get us 9th pick at best

A win puts us in the middle of the pack. Our worst would be no more than 16th even if all the 7 win teams lose and we win. Again I just eyeballed it so I might be off 1 or 2.

Seems like we might as well try to win at this point as we will barely have a top 10 pick anyway.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always want to win, and the difference between picking 12 or 15 is much different then picking 1st or 4th.