• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson going to the Broncos

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this was coming, and it’s the right move, we’re gonna suck for a couple years, AND Lock is NOT gonna be the answer at QB… This can be a jump start for the rebuild process IF and that’s a BIG if Pete and John can nail some draft picks this year and the year after especially, because we’ll have 2 first round picks next year…

And when Seattle sucks for 5 years and is searching for a new coach and a new QB, then what?

It's strange to me that people who constantly blast JS/PC for bad drafts are now hoping that they will have good drafts. And we can be almost certain we will have them for AT LEAST 2 more years because they will get a mulligan for this year because we are going to absolutely suck.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when Seattle sucks for 5 years and is searching for a new coach and a new QB, then what?

It's strange to me that people who constantly blast JS/PC for bad drafts are now hoping that they will have good drafts. And we can be almost certain we will have them for AT LEAST 2 more years because they will get a mulligan for this year because we are going to absolutely suck.
With better draft position comes better drafting...in theory.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they are prepping for one final run for Pete, they CAN rebuild in 2 years if they make the right moves and get back to what made this team a champion.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well certainly you are an asshole to everyone else. And I suspect that is true in real life as well.

Today just confirmed that you aren't an actual Seahawk fan.
you are such a fucking infant
"WAAAAH YOU CANT BE A SEAHAWKS FAN IF YOU DONT LIKE WILSON!!!!"

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With better draft position comes better drafting...in theory.

I guess that's why the Jags and the Bears and the Lions and the Jets and the Giants are able to turn things around so quickly.

The draft is, more or less, a crapshoot. Unless you have a drafting genius like Snuggles, every team regresses to mean. And drafting a franchise QB is more about luck than acumen.

The Seahawks are taking a 26 million dollar cap hit this year so they don't even have cap flexibility. They are getting the No. 9 pick in the draft which isn't all that great. So we are going to have Lock for next season with a pretty average offense and a poor defense.

And I guarantee that Carroll has deluded himself into believing that they can "reload" this offseason and be competitive next year. We'll hear all sorts of nonsense about Lock is really underrated and how this team is ready to win. It's all bullshit.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's why the Jags and the Bears and the Lions and the Jets and the Giants are able to turn things around so quickly.

The draft is, more or less, a crapshoot. Unless you have a drafting genius like Snuggles, every team regresses to mean. And drafting a franchise QB is more about luck than acumen.

The Seahawks are taking a 26 million dollar cap hit this year so they don't even have cap flexibility. They are getting the No. 9 pick in the draft which isn't all that great. So we are going to have Lock for next season with a pretty average offense and a poor defense.

And I guarantee that Carroll has deluded himself into believing that they can "reload" this offseason and be competitive next year. We'll hear all sorts of nonsense about Lock is really underrated and how this team is ready to win. It's all bullshit.
just let us know when your tantrum is over

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are prepping for one final run for Pete, they CAN rebuild in 2 years if they make the right moves and get back to what made this team a champion.

Yes. As long as they have their crystal ball ready, they will be right back in the Super Bowl in a couple of years. Just need to have another all time incredible draft like 2012.

I hope Bobby retires rather than go through this garbage season. Enjoy your life, Bobby.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just let us know when your tantrum is over

None of this is a tantrum. It's reality. I understand how the draft works and don't have some naive belief that we find a Super Bowl QB out of thin air.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this is a tantrum. It's reality. I understand how the draft works and don't have some naive belief that we find a Super Bowl QB out of thin air.
you sound awfully butthurt
the reality is, wilson did not want to be on this team, his skills are diminished, and he wasnt worth $50m
I wouldnt be shocked if he doesnt do well with the broncos and their 23r ranked in pass blocking OL.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sound awfully butthurt
the reality is, wilson did not want to be on this team, his skills are diminished, and he wasnt worth $50m
I wouldnt be shocked if he doesnt do well with the broncos and their 23r ranked in pass blocking OL.

You got your wish. We are going to be terrible next year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word is the commies offered more but they turned it down, likely because Wilson said no.
I think Wilson probably did say no to the Commander's offer … Value wise though we got more with 2 first and 2 seconds and players, we have a couple years of loaded drafts, we just need to nail it now …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pete can have a good draft he has before, he knows the game, just gambled and missed more than he should have lately, but that doesn’t mean he can’t nail some picks, he’s done it before, so let’s hope he can pull off some magic again… If he swings and misses he’s gonna be gone sooner than later … Also, as much as it pains me to see Wilson leave, we had to make a move while then iron was hot, we gotta retool… We’re gonna take steps back to take steps forward, it was time …

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete can have a good draft he has before, he knows the game, just gambled and missed more than he should have lately, but that doesn’t mean he can’t nail some picks, he’s done it before, so let’s hope he can pull off some magic again… If he swings and misses he’s gonna be gone sooner than later … Also, as much as it pains me to see Wilson leave, we had to make a move while then iron was hot, we gotta retool… We’re gonna take steps back to take steps forward, it was time …

Can you think of an example of team getting rid of a Pro Bowl QB and being a Super Bowl contender within a few years of getting rid of that player?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wanting to get a Wilson white away jersey for a couple seasons now. Good news!! They just went on sale half price!!