• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the playoffs have an effect on the SEC dominance?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the SEC will continue to domin ... oh fuck it

SEC!! SEC!! SEC!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it with poison ivy? I'd consider it for some relief from this shit.

Could be worse.

When I was about 12 years old my parents bought some land. It was full of pine trees, which of course drop a layer of pine straw all under it. That pine straw builds up over the years. Poison Ivy/Oak likes to grow in that area, and there was a good bit of it.

So in our efforts to clean things up, we raked up the pine straw and burned it, which was of course, not just pure pine needles. Guess what else was in it, and guess what spreads in the smoke from burning it?

I was covered on almost every inch of my body from head to toe in it. All over my face, arms, legs, everywhere. Luckily I didn't breathe it in, because it can even get in your lungs.

Took like a month before it all cleared up.

So ummm, suck it up!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse.

When I was about 12 years old my parents bought some land. It was full of pine trees, which of course drop a layer of pine straw all under it. That pine straw builds up over the years. Poison Ivy/Oak likes to grow in that area, and there was a good bit of it.

So in our efforts to clean things up, we raked up the pine straw and burned it, which was of course, not just pure pine needles. Guess what else was in it, and guess what spreads in the smoke from burning it?

I was covered on almost every inch of my body from head to toe in it. All over my face, arms, legs, everywhere. Luckily I didn't breathe it in, because it can even get in your lungs.

Took like a month before it all cleared up.

So ummm, suck it up!

That's how I got it. Cleaning up some pines we cut in my friends yard. And his wife suffered the same thing you did. She threw it on the fire and she had it everywhere. All over her face and arms and legs. It was rough. The Dr. told her that it actually gets into your bloodstream and can spread when you get covered with the smoke like that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I got it. Cleaning up some pines we cut in my friends yard. And his wife suffered the same thing you did. She threw it on the fire and she had it everywhere. All over her face and arms and legs. It was rough. The Dr. told her that it actually gets into your bloodstream and can spread when you get covered with the smoke like that.

I feel for her, it's terrible.

You on the other hand...:lol: