• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Team SEC please stop praising Mullen now?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing from you people how this guy is a great coach and he's turned Mrs. State into a contender, yadayadayada.........Mullen does not have 1 significant victory over anybody and really hasn't done anything better than what Croom did. I remember Mullen's first year at Mrs State and they won 9 games. Their 9 victories were against teams with a combined losing record, we then saw how overrated and shitty Mrs. State was last year when they finally faced teams with a pulse. Then, Okie jr's god awful defense holds Mrs State to 3 whole points. I'm just glad Okie jr ended the Mrs State hype in week 1.

So we have a texas fan, accosting what he calls "Team SEC" and at the same time riding the coattails of Oklahoma State's victory.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have a texas fan, accosting what he calls "Team SEC" and at the same time riding the coattails of Oklahoma State's victory.

Not at all. It could have been UCLA or Nebraska that ended Mrs. State's hype so early in the season. Just glad somebody exposed Mrs. State this early, rather than watching the Bulldogs start out 7-0 against nobodies, receive an overrated ranking in the top 15, only to see Mrs. State get slapped around once they played teams with a pulse. I leave the circle jerking to you guys.....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they praised him because he was not Sylvester Croom

Croom wasn't so bad. He was hamstrung by probation as soon as he took the job. I mean seriously, he has to recruit to Starkville, AND be on probation?

What did anyone realistically expect to happen??? Croom was just the scapegoat. They are no better off.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban could recruit in Starkvegas.

But anyway Mullen is mediocre. But I have been hearing on campus forever he is the savior of MSU football....cmon

But if you look at it he is compared to Croom---he was worthless

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Mississippi St. lost to Northwestern in their bowl game last year?

I can make it to the gate in 2.6 seconds....can you?

Why? Northwestern was pretty good.

Mullen did kill scUM a couple yeaes ago, that was GREAT!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really know anyone who was a fan of the Hunchback from Starkville except for Miss State fans and some in the Media. Guy is a sleaze just like his old boss Urban.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhhhhh...they don't like it when you point out they are hypocritical.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from the fan of a team who took in Cam Newton?

Come on... :lol:
That from a fan of a team who covered up and burried crimes by Aaron Hernandez that probably cost several people their lives? Or how about a University that broke federal law by releasing confidential student records because their football coach was butt hurt that he was kicking ass somewhere else?

Come on...:bawling:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That from a fan of a team who covered up and burried crimes by Aaron Hernandez that probably cost several people their lives? Or how about a University that broke federal law by releasing confidential student records because their football coach was butt hurt that he was kicking ass somewhere else?

(INSERT PROOF HERE)

Waiting patiently... I am sure if your statements were true someone would be getting sued / going to jail.

Trust me, if every big program cut every kid who was a "ghetto scumbag", you would lose 50% of some top tier teams.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(INSERT PROOF HERE)

Waiting patiently... I am sure if your statements were true someone would be getting sued / going to jail.

Trust me, if every big program cut every kid who was a "ghetto scumbag", you would lose 50% of some top tier teams.
NCAA cleared Cam Newton a court of law is not going to clear Hernandez...what more proof do you need?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA cleared Cam Newton a court of law is not going to clear Hernandez...what more proof do you need?

Really? A court of law is going to get Hernandez for something he did at Florida. That is breaking news... please provide the link to that one... I don't think many of us have seen it.

Oh wait... OJ got arrested. Maybe USC will get in trouble?
:L

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A court of law is going to get Hernandez for something he did at Florida. That is breaking news... please provide the link to that one... I don't think many of us have seen it.

Oh wait... OJ got arrested. Maybe USC will get in trouble?
:L
Yes smart ass that's what I saying now its time for your bottle.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they could bring back Jackie Sherril to castrate a bull again.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes smart ass that's what I saying now its time for your bottle.

25316360J8aE27B.gif

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the best you can say about a place is you can be someplace better in two hours then it sucks too. Having lived in two places in Mississippi I feel slightly more qualified to say that Northern and Central Mississippi suck(outside of Oxford and Jackson) I enjoyed my time in Southern Mississippi. Southern Miss should be an infinitely easier place to recruit to than the appropriately named Starkville.

:rollseyes: