• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Spoelstra Get Fired If Miami Loses Finals

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first question is will Spoelstra get fired because he is obviously being outcoached by a veteran championship winner, but even Phil Jackson got outcoached by him a few times too, so there is no shame in Spoelstra admitting that he is a loser.

The second question would be will Lebron go home crying to his mommy again or will he be enough of a man to shake Tim Duncan's hand and congratulate him for playing a good game. That is what a real man would do.

The third questions will he committ suicide and should be be put on suicide watch?:laugh3:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only sensible answer is no. Three finals in a row doesn't get you fired. The Lakers suck and should fire their coach.

I doubt LeBron will cry. He is a proven winner and the best player in the league. I doubt he cries to his Mommy cause he doesn't live with her like you do with your mommy.

Tonight the series gets tied up again and will likely shut up dorky nerds like you for at least a fortnight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard of a coach getting fired after 3 straight Finals appearances.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only sensible answer is no. Three finals in a row doesn't get you fired. The Lakers suck and should fire their coach.

I doubt LeBron will cry. He is a proven winner and the best player in the league. I doubt he cries to his Mommy cause he doesn't live with her like you do with your mommy.

Tonight the series gets tied up again and will likely shut up dorky nerds like you for at least a fortnight.

As always BBD with his stupid answers.

1- The reason they have made it to 3 finals and soon to lose 2 of them , IS NOT BECAUSE OF the Video Coordinator SPO..He is riding LeBum's tail .....so it is possible.

2- Lady Bosh is the crybaby...LeBum is just a whiner.

3-If he does committ suicide then most of these fools would follow ..so hopefully he just moves on to another Super star team as expected .

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always BBD with his stupid answers.

1- The reason they have made it to 3 finals and soon to lose 2 of them , IS NOT BECAUSE OF the Video Coordinator SPO..He is riding LeBum's tail .....so it is possible.

2- Lady Bosh is the crybaby...LeBum is just a whiner.

3-If he does committ suicide then most of these fools would follow ..so hopefully he just moves on to another Super star team as expected .

That is why I have that stupid pile of shit on ignore - then I don't get tempted to respond to his retarded responses:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard of a coach getting fired after 3 straight Finals appearances.

I've never heard of a player getting hired as head coach 9 days after he retired either, but well........

Do I need to say any more?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no title? Yes.

No excuse for this squad to not have at least 2 titles in 3 years. It is loaded with 3 of the top 8 players in the NBA. Each of the Big 3 were franchise players on their own right and single handily took their former franchises to the playoffs and great success.

Spoelstra will be gone.

Bosh will be gone

they have to keep Wade as no one is going to shovel out the money for him now that his knees are almost Brandon Royish.

LeBron obviously not.

I don't know the contract situation in Miami, but when they run up and they only have 1 title. Will they disband this project?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard of a player getting hired as head coach 9 days after he retired either, but well........

Do I need to say any more?

AND Grizzlies fire their head coach after he gets them to their first ever WCF. Gets them to playoffs for 3 straight years after the franchise had only been to the playoffs like once before in it's 16 years.

George Karl turned Denver franchise around...

list goes on.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shame having Pop hand you your ass on a platter. You will be a better coach for it in the long run.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND Grizzlies fire their head coach after he gets them to their first ever WCF. Gets them to playoffs for 3 straight years after the franchise had only been to the playoffs like once before in it's 16 years.

George Karl turned Denver franchise around...

list goes on.

Wasn't that just flat out stupid?

I would gladly trade Mike D'antoni for the Grizzlies head coach - he was the best they have ever had and firing of George Karl after what he did still boggles my mind

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George Karl can't get out of the first round. Ten years is long enough. How would you feel if your precious Lakers never made it out of first round? Doofuss

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no title? Yes.

No excuse for this squad to not have at least 2 titles in 3 years. It is loaded with 3 of the top 8 players in the NBA. Each of the Big 3 were franchise players on their own right and single handily took their former franchises to the playoffs and great success.

Spoelstra will be gone.

Bosh will be gone

they have to keep Wade as no one is going to shovel out the money for him now that his knees are almost Brandon Royish.

LeBron obviously not.

I don't know the contract situation in Miami, but when they run up and they only have 1 title. Will they disband this project?

I really wouldn't put Bosh in the top 8 category. Top 8 IMO starts with Lebron, Durant, Parker, Kobe, Melo, CP3, Wade and Westbrook/Rose (depending on where you want to go with that on the last one).

Spo will likely stay, but Bosh would likely be put on the trading block - regardless of how this series turns out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is far from a top 8 player in the league. If you honestly think Bosh is a top 8 player, you're overrating him BIG TIME. Bosh IMO is around 20-25 at best.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad TFL hadn't seen this... I agree Spo has been to 3 finals but if they lose again the players are going to have to blame somebody and we all know it won't be themselves... So what will Riley do then...? Thoughts Stan Van Gundy...?