• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Russell Wilson make a good owner?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another insult by you equals another superior point for me. You are an adult ?

Well Ram, I believe you are way out of line here.
RW has been told he "Can't" all his life, yet proven over and over again, that he actually can and does.
What RW has accomplished in his first two years is unparalleled.

Yet you try to find an angle to attack him, with no facts. "He's NOT that good". Yeah, we have heard that.
Even you said Seattle Defense wasn't that great (before the SB) and will get exposed but in a different argument to state that RW was carried by his great defense and fell into a perfect situation. You can't have it both ways.

You are like that guy that keeps trying to touch the rim, but can't, yet tells his friends he can dunk, because you did actually 'dunk' on an 8 foot hoop, or you jumped off a 2 foot tall box and DID touch the rim, but twisted an ankle after landing from that awkward height.

It is humorous to read your relpies, keep them coming. I can hardly wait.:nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another insult by you equals another superior point for me. You are an adult ?

Let me clue in Ram29jackson, when good posters start complaining about you, and feel your an idiot, that's not a plus 1 for you. I don't know where you came from but on SportsHoopla we like posters who don't bring down the overall IQ here.

As far as I can see you do nothing but :ss: and contribute little else.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clue in Ram29jackson, when good posters start complaining about you, and feel your an idiot, that's not a plus 1 for you. I don't know where you came from but on SportsHoopla we like posters who don't bring down the overall IQ here.

As far as I can see you do nothing but :ss: and contribute little else.

because you are just a homerific fan with no critical thinking skills. I know all the same basic stupid football shit you do but the fact is I think a little deeper than you and don't take winning and losing at face value when its obvious the quality of play league wide has gone down the last few years.

Parity makes everything weaker, not stronger.

what ever dude? you are just another rude dumb ass on the internet who takes it personal when negative things are said about your favorite team which in fact makes you the dumb one here.

I am objective and indifferent.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything+sounds+and+looks+like+shit+to+you+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+south+park+gifs.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because you are just a homerific fan with no critical thinking skills. I know all the same basic stupid football shit you do but the fact is I think a little deeper than you and don't take winning and losing at face value when its obvious the quality of play league wide has gone down the last few years.

Parity makes everything weaker, not stronger.

what ever dude? you are just another rude dumb ass on the internet who takes it personal when negative things are said about your favorite team which in fact makes you the dumb one here.

I am objective and indifferent.

tumblr_lidqdsQDEg1qgs34c.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r29j is a troll and nothing but a troll. His posts are designed to get responses.
I have never tried out the "ignore" button before. Reason being is that even though I may disagree with someone, they actually might bring something good to the table.
Regarding r29j, my trigger finger is itching and it looks to be the right time to see if the ignore button works.
The only thing that will kill a troll is when he become irrelvant.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r29j is a troll and nothing but a troll. His posts are designed to get responses.
I have never tried out the "ignore" button before. Reason being is that even though I may disagree with someone, they actually might bring something good to the table.
Regarding r29j, my trigger finger is itching and it looks to be the right time to see if the ignore button works.
The only thing that will kill a troll is when he become irrelvant.

Where is this ignore button you speak of?