• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Russell Wilson make a good owner?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can this conversation actually stay on topic about Wilson as an owner not a player. There are plenty of other posts about Wilson as a player to talk about that.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"context" You think repeating your favorite buzz word makes you sound smart?

Dilfer was a bust. The #1 pick in the 1994 draft the Bucs let him walk. Signed to back up :L Tony Banks , Dilfer became the starter for the Ravens. The Ravens won the SB then cut him? Damn you got to really stink to get cut after your team wins the SB and your the starting QB.

Yet you say you like him better then Russell Wilson? Who is in no danger of getting cut, went to the playoffs in his rookie year, then help win a Superbowl in his second year? You senile? Or do you have a agenda? My biggest worry about Russell Wilson is how much to resign him.

just because he is a pro and doing well doesn't mean he cant be critiqued for over all quality of play. Dilfer obviously didn't finish his career as a bust which is what I meant by busting his ass to get to a SB.

sound smart ? of course I'm smart and you lose a point because all I did was make a comment about a topic while you still attempt thinly vailed insults 1- 0 in my favor now :suds: thank you

again, when you(Wilson) win/s a SB that early, it doesn't mean he was that good. It means the situation and happenings were incredibly perfect. They aren't going to have some great 10 year dynasty

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because he is a pro and doing well doesn't mean he cant be critiqued for over all quality of play. Dilfer obviously didn't finish his career as a bust which is what I meant by busting his ass to get to a SB.

sound smart ? of course I'm smart and you lose a point because all I did was make a comment about a topic while you still attempt thinly vailed insults 1- 0 in my favor now :suds: thank you

again, when you(Wilson) win/s a SB that early, it doesn't mean he was that good. It means the situation and happenings were incredibly perfect. They aren't going to have some great 10 year dynasty

His overall quality of play is far better than Dilfer's. Stop being dumb, if you can.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, when you(Wilson) win/s a SB that early, it doesn't mean he was that good.
It means the situation and happenings were incredibly perfect. They aren't going to have some great 10 year dynasty

You could have said the same thing about any young QB that won a SB, and guess what, many of them went on to win more.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can this conversation actually stay on topic about Wilson as an owner not a player. There are plenty of other posts about Wilson as a player to talk about that.

LOL its the off season and this is a pointless topic to begin with. He might, he might not..it wont be for another 20 years if/unless he is actually a successful player and business man.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have said the same thing about any young QB that won a SB, and guess what, many of them went on to win more.

no..again, context, just looking at a qb's age and a team getting to a SB doesn't mean that's a general truth.

no team has ever done what Seattle did with a majority of players on average that young that early in a collective teams career. That is an effect of the weak league parity era.

the only other example is Ben R.

any other QB who got to or won a SB between the age of 22 or 25 was in a different situation that cant be compared to this year and this team.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no team has ever done what Seattle did with a majority of players on average that young that early in a collective teams career. That is an effect of the weak league parity era.

Another wrong statement from ram. Is there any way we can we can get a bell to ring times like these?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any other QB who got to or won a SB between the age of 22 or 25 was in a different situation that cant be compared to this year and this team.

Yes, all football teams are unique. You're not exactly breaking down barriers with that one. Some young QBs on good teams have won multiple SBs, some have not. Brady won one as a young guy with a great defense, and won a couple more, all during the 'no touch era'.

Stop talking and you'll stop being wrong, I promise.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope its not by any stretch.

... in an alternate universe. Here in this one, young teams that win SBs often win more.

Your insinuation that they are too young to sustain success is just plain stupid. You can troll without reaching so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is still starting from the mouth?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another wrong statement from ram. Is there any way we can we can get a bell to ring times like these?

no, it is in fact a fact and its just sports talk so why are you constantly insulting me. This is supposed to be for fun. How immature are you exactly ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it is in fact a fact and its just sports talk so why are you constantly insulting me. This is supposed to be for fun. How immature are you exactly ?

You're always wrong. That's not an insult, it's a fact. You're wrong about this too.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're always wrong. That's not an insult, it's a fact.

LOL nope, not even close. Next contestant please, you lose, again.

you are unwilling to really look underneath the basic junk about anything.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prove your fact then. Otherwise STFU.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

I almost feel bad for this person