• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Harbaugh Be True To His Word?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Kaepernick has gone from Outstanding (Bears), to so-so (Saints) to flat out costing the team the game this week, he no longer has the "hot hand". Wiill they go back to Alex Smith, who does have a hot hand, next week?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Akers cut him! But yea horrible pitch by kap. Sad that he cost us the 10 points. I bet the defense is pissed.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the two anomaly mistakes, the horrible play-calling, and the piss-poor running game Kaep still put us in position to win. Delanie Walker catches that ball at the end and are we even having this conversation?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the two anomaly mistakes, the horrible play-calling, and the piss-poor running game Kaep still put us in position to win. Delanie Walker catches that ball at the end and we even be having this conversation.

I agree with this as well. That walker play pissed me off

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kaep was passing fairly well. Had some other mistakes but like others have said, the play calling was shit. More then once it was run on 1st and 2nd down for 2 or 3 yards, and then rely on kaep to convert the 3rd and long.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we should have stuck with Alex once he was healthy, I have to admit i was on the CK bandwagon after the Bears game and still rode it after the Saints game, but now we are in a really bad position Alex has probably lost faith in the coaching staff and we could have likely damaged his fragile psyche, And if opposing defenses have figured out Colin and he struggles mightily we have just blown our shot at good seeding in the playoffs and a possible deep run. This team is so inconsistent this year and now we have questions all over at the QB position , not a good way to start our playoff push.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is why we should have stuck with Alex once he was healthy, I have to admit i was on the CK bandwagon after the Bears game and still rode it after the Saints game, but now we are in a really bad position Alex has probably lost faith in the coaching staff and we could have likely damaged his fragile psyche, And if opposing defenses have figured out Colin and he struggles mightily we have just blown our shot at good seeding in the playoffs and a possible deep run. This team is so inconsistent this year and now we have questions all over at the QB position , not a good way to start our playoff push.

That's ridiculous, undocumented and irresponsible to say that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the two anomaly mistakes, the horrible play-calling, and the piss-poor running game Kaep still put us in position to win. Delanie Walker catches that ball at the end and are we even having this conversation?

I was just bringing out Harbaugh's ridiculous lie about the "hot hand" thing. The learning process is going to be painful with Kaepernick but Miami at home is the perfect team to get well against. However, if he flops against Miami again I think you do need to go back to Smith just so we can make the playoffs.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just bringing out Harbaugh's ridiculous lie about the "hot hand" thing. The learning process is going to be painful with Kaepernick but Miami at home is the perfect team to get well against. However, if he flops against Miami again I think you do need to go back to Smith just so we can make the playoffs.

You are an over-reactionary little bitch who gets off on trolling.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Do you actually think that "having the hot hand" was the only thing or the predominant thing that went into the evaluation and then ultimately the decision to start Kaepernick?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you see his demeanor when talking to the media about his benching?? I hope if he does come back in he puts all that behind him, but It would be hard to do.

I saw it. No offense but it was a typical fan response. I'd like something documented from someone that has worked with him now or in the past. Otherwise it's just fan junk based on a view from the glasses we all wear in our living rooms.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We still stick with CK.

The whole reason we started CK now wasn't because he was going to do awesome in the regular season but to get him experience so he's ready for the playoffs.

Young QBs are going to struggle so it's best to hope he gets his struggling out of the way now and not do it during the playoffs.

The play calling did CK no favors and guys that could've helped him like Ginn recovering that fumble and Walker catching what should've been a TD that would've likely iced the game came up short.

That's not to say CK doesn't have some share of the blame but if you're going to go with a young guy at QB you need to make sure to support him as best as possible and we failed to do that today.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh word aint worth shite

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the other guy I quoted.

Classic Clyde. Cut the crap on this board. I'm sorry that I have been a fan of smith and I have stated that I am fine with any pick that Harbs wants to roll out there. I'm not blaming this game all on kap called out his bad plays that did cost us 10 points which was huge. Akers, walker, play calling and ginn get huge Blame too. I have clearly stated kap can bring some more athleticism and some good play about as identical to smith.

It just irritates me to see our offense give the rams 10 points like that and only put up 10 itself.

Keep on your tirade and calling everyone smith groupies whenever they state there own opinion. It's a tired act you keep calling this shit out.

I guarantee you harbaugh still has no idea who our qb is after this game. I bet we have another Wednesday press conference coming. That is s problem on a 8-3-1 team.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually think that "having the hot hand" was the only thing or the predominant thing that went into the evaluation and then ultimately the decision to start Kaepernick?

Do you actually think he's gonna give you a real answer?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you can put this all on Kap if you want, and I believe any QB would catch a lot of heat for having a safety and then being responsible for that pitch/fumble because it was uncatchable for Ginn.....

Those two plays without a doubt contributed to the loss.

CK did enough to erase his mistake that gave the Rams a TD, he had that 50 yard run and made a perfect pass to Walker for what should have been a game winning TD. It had perfect touch, but Walker dropped it.

Then getting neutered by Harbaugh in OT with that Run-Run-Pass bullshit, as if he were protecting a lead instead of going for a win... that isn't on CK. That play calling was pure shit at the end of the game.