• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card Saturday part 2: Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks on NBC

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because ESPN was the place.
Just ignore him man. He's one of the biggest idiots on the entire site. He just does it to get to you and anyone else that will bother to let it get to them. He knows full well we have sell out records going back into the 90's, but as long as saying 2012 was the start of the fan base gets to people he will keep on saying it. It's what retards do.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really positive about this, but didn't Seattle and San Francisco have the two biggest boards at ESPN?

Yup. Even though I was more of a lurker at this time, maybe had 100 posts over 3-4 years. Really enjoyed reading the bullshit that Breaker or whatever his name was posting. He may have actually been legally retarded. It actually became really hilarious in 2011, that's when he went full retard.

I also think he came over to the hoop but was banned within a year. Sadly he wasn't around after Seattle won it all. Would have loved to see how he would try and spin that in his favor.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many times this year I have watched highly-payed professional football players drop passes that hit them in a bad place-the hands!
As a Rams fan I'd bet quite a bit

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Even though I was more of a lurker at this time, maybe had 100 posts over 3-4 years. Really enjoyed reading the bullshit that Breaker or whatever his name was posting. He may have actually been legally retarded.

I also think he came over to the hoop but was banned within a year.
Superbowlol was his name there?

Ya, think he musta suicided himself by now, lol. Too bad he got the hammer here, his meltdown would have been epic.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowlol was his name there?

Ya, think he musta suicided himself by now, lol. Too bad he got the hammer here, his meltdown would have been epic.

If I'm not mistaken most of the 49ers fans didn't even want to be associated with him, he never posted on the team board, just on the general NFL board.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken most of the 49ers fans didn't even want to be associated with him, he never posted on the team board, just on the general NFL board.
Yep

Edit: my name was dif at at ESPN. But was semi active there. Was impendingdoom. Because being a Seattle fan, things never worked out well back then, haha

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep

Edit: my name was dif at at ESPN. But was semi active there. Was impendingdoom. Because being a Seattle fan, things never worked out well back then, haha

I think my first post was in 2009 aka the Jim Mora fiasco. My name was the same I believe, prior to 2009 I just lurked. in 2006 there was this Bears fan who was just irritating while the Bears went on the Super Bowl run, claiming he was a life long fan and living in Chicago. Next year he had a new favorite team (Don't remember the team) and lived in that city.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is at this game....needs Seattle to win
It's all about parity and ratings. Once Oakland got bounced it left Seattle as the only playoff team in the western US. #s in viewership have already fallen. No way he would allow better than 1/2 of the continental US to be alienated. This leaves Dallas as the most western located team still remaining I think.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore him man. He's one of the biggest idiots on the entire site. He just does it to get to you and anyone else that will bother to let it get to them. He knows full well we have sell out records going back into the 90's, but as long as saying 2012 was the start of the fan base gets to people he will keep on saying it. It's what retards do.
-easily triggered by trolling

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN? Never heard of him.

:behindsofa:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about parity and ratings. Once Oakland got bounced it left Seattle as the only playoff team in the western US. #s in viewership have already fallen. No way he would allow better than 1/2 of the continental US to be alienated. This leaves Dallas as the most western located team still remaining I think.

The conspiracy talk creeps back in. What, no 'the lizardmen are Hawks fans (it's the green color!')? Boo.

If you're going to tell a whopper, tell a big one.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is CBS the measuring stick?

Lets go back to CNNSI and the good ol' AFC West! Where was CowboyB then? Probably a gleam in Mom's eye.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see cowboy, as usual, doesn't have an answer for anything. Lol

It's fun to poke the troll.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i ask you a Question. What do you think show that Paul Richardson put on last night?
I think Seattle's lucky Lockette got hurt otherwise Richardson probably isn't in there. I liked his TD catch better than the OBJ one-hander from last year. Even if he did face mask the defender. Still an awesome catch.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle's lucky Lockette got hurt otherwise Richardson probably isn't in there. I liked his TD catch better than the OBJ one-hander from last year. Even if he did face mask the defender. Still an awesome catch.

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but I'm assuming you live in the NW but from the NE?