• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Playoff Games

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I NEVER trust the Cowgirls in the playoffs, and this is one of their most embarrassing playoff chokes in a while and they’ve had plenty of them. They looked better than the Packers on paper all around but they are massive choke artists in the playoffs. It will take a miracle for them to win now.

At some point, the finger has to be pointed at Jerry Jones.

The guy is just too demanding and overbearing as an owner and it results in excessive pressure on the coaches and players to perform in big spots whether it be late in the season or in the playoffs.

Jimmy Johnson was the only coach who could work for and with Jerry and get it done (Switzer won once with Jimmy's team), but Jerry ended up pushing him out because he was jealous of the credit Jimmy got for the success.

It's approaching 30 years of this stuff now, through various coaches and players. Jerry is the one constant.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE TD at the end of the half. If they don’t score there it was over. Still a big uphill battle. getting the ball after the half. Need to score on that first drive and maybe grab a little momentum.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That slogan always annoyed me...
Right because everyone knows America's team resides in Atlanta snyway....
Atlanta Braves Sport GIF by MLB

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE TD at the end of the half. If they don’t score there it was over. Still a big uphill battle. getting the ball after the half. Need to score on that first drive and maybe grab a little momentum.
Need to have a good drive and score and loosen up. They were looking tight as hell in the first half.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok
score after the half & it is 27-14

Looking at trying to be positive!
That score before half absolutely changes the whole perspective of the game. If I was the Packers, I would have thrown the challenge flag on that horse collar call.