• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Card System

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch last night? Apparently Jill put in a "report card" on players after the game. Excludes points, just other things like effort and chances and what not. Then they discuss and see where improvements need to be.

Almost reminds me of Andy Murray and the essay assignment. I don't understand why paid professionals need a reminder or how to play. Obviously I'm not one, but to me it's just bad they've had to go to this to get the team moving.

What exactly has happened to the room?

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch last night? Apparently Jill put in a "report card" on players after the game. Excludes points, just other things like effort and chances and what not. Then they discuss and see where improvements need to be.

Almost reminds me of Andy Murray and the essay assignment. I don't understand why paid professionals need a reminder or how to play. Obviously I'm not one, but to me it's just bad they've had to go to this to get the team moving.

What exactly has happened to the room?
Was that for everyone? I didnt hear the whole story but I thought it was just for PLD.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They specifically mentioned PLD but I can't see him being singled out, kind of defeats the purpose. My guess it's everyone on the roster.

Bigger shocker is damn, is this what it's come to?

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb, whatever. Why not bench him, put him on 4th line....play him as 6th dman or something. Lets try everything except play him where i had assumed they got him. If Kopistar HAS to be 1c, Dunno HAS to be 2c and PLD HAS to be 3rd c....wtf did you trade for him and sign him.

If you need a card to tell him what he is and isnt doing, you suck

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the NJ broadcast, they were talking about how guys have underachieved as a whole (Kopitar and 1 goal in 6, Kempe 2 in 14 or whatever, etc) and Nickson said they need more from PLD as their 2C.

I was like huh? Dude isn't their 2C, that's Dunno. Maybe he should be tried as the 2C and see what develops but I felt that was inaccurate, he hasn't played a lot of 2C minutes nor with L2 wingers.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was like huh? Dude isn't their 2C, that's Dunno. Maybe he should be tried as the 2C and see what develops but I felt that was inaccurate, he hasn't played a lot of 2C minutes nor with L2 wingers.

With how Moore was scoring that cut even more into those opportunities