• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wiggins

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Wiggins dropped a season-high 40 points vs. the Warriors in an overtime win on Friday, hitting 17-of-33 from the field and 4-of-8 from the line with seven assists, five rebounds, three blocks and two triples.
Wiggins has completely flipped the script since a shaky start to the season. He's buying into coach Ryan Saunders' offense and improving his shot selection, and tonight is a prime example -- he attempted 20 of his 33 shots inside the paint and only attempted four mid-range jumpers. He's trending up in a big way with 29.0 points, 4.8 assists, 3.8 rebounds, 3.3 triples and 1.8 blocks over his last four games.

Lmao, you are a complete moron.

Lol.

You're using the last 4 games to say how good he is? He has not come close to living up to expectations since he was drafted.

4 games isn't going to change anyones opinion when you consider he's been in the league for what? 5 years?

It's a good start and I hope these 4 games are the start of him finally being the player he was thought to be when he was drafted.

I liked the kid when he came out of college and had hoped the Lakers could get him.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

You're using the last 4 games to say how good he is? He has not come close to living up to expectations since he was drafted.

4 games isn't going to change anyones opinion when you consider he's been in the league for what? 5 years?

It's a good start and I hope these 4 games are the start of him finally being the player he was thought to be when he was drafted.

I liked the kid when he came out of college and had hoped the Lakers could get him.

He takes less than half his normal mid range shots, which is why he has some efficiency increase. He is still terrible at defense, way under rebounds his position, and is a mediocre at best passer.

While he is still one of the worst max contracts in all of sports, he has at least improved to the point where he is a decent contributor. And that is the only improvement anyone has seen in his entire career, so I will take it!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He takes less than half his normal mid range shots, which is why he has some efficiency increase. He is still terrible at defense, way under rebounds his position, and is a mediocre at best passer.

While he is still one of the worst max contracts in all of sports, he has at least improved to the point where he is a decent contributor. And that is the only improvement anyone has seen in his entire career, so I will take it!

Don't blame you. So would I. Some guys take longer to "get it" and some never do. Hopefully, he'll continue to get better.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Wiggins dropped a season-high 40 points vs. the Warriors in an overtime win on Friday, hitting 17-of-33 from the field and 4-of-8 from the line with seven assists, five rebounds, three blocks and two triples.
Wiggins has completely flipped the script since a shaky start to the season. He's buying into coach Ryan Saunders' offense and improving his shot selection, and tonight is a prime example -- he attempted 20 of his 33 shots inside the paint and only attempted four mid-range jumpers. He's trending up in a big way with 29.0 points, 4.8 assists, 3.8 rebounds, 3.3 triples and 1.8 blocks over his last four games.

Lmao, you are a complete moron.

there you have it folks, your pal doofy says Wiggins will win MVP now.

what a doofuss.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibodeau's coaching was mostly causing Wiggins to be an inefficient player. I'm not saying Wiggins will be an MVP candidate, just refuting takes by the message board versions of Thibodeau's archaic offense that he's the worst player to ever get a max contract.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Wiggins had another monster game on Monday in a 120-114 win over the Pistons, scoring 33 points (12-of-20 FGs, 6-of-8 FTs) with six rebounds, five assists, one steal, one block and three triples in 36 minutes.
Wiggins looks like the real deal and that's a hard concept to grasp for any fantasy owner who has had him on their roster in the last five years. He continues to cut down on his mid-range jumpers in favor of attacking the rim and shooting 3-pointers just like coach Ryan Saunders preached all summer, and the playmaking and two-man game with Karl-Anthony Towns has been excellent with starting PG Jeff Teague (illness) out. He's a respectable 57th percentile pick-and-roll ball-handler right now compared to the 31st percentile last season, so the improvement has been incredible to watch.

What a stud!!!!

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PickleRick is a very special type of old school fan, who thinks players just need to man up. Just don't be a Shirley above all else. They're soft if they can't get the job done. I'll have to check, I bet he was fuming when Towns got his extension.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins has has stretches like this before. After Lavine tore his ACL he had a 32 game stretch similar to this.

I would love this to be the new Wiggins, but he has hurt me before with his lies.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another spectacular game by Wiggins! 30 points on 12-23 shooting, 8 boards, 7 assists, 2 steals. WC player of the month candidate?

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota just got smoked in 2 consecutive games Wiggins missed due to the death of his grandmother!

They desperately need him!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Load management"