• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Tom Brady is doing what he's doing...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup

and incognito, a probowl player at 30, is out of football.

well played.
You don't seriously think that the reason Richie was out of football is because of his cell phone? The dude was out of football because he's a whack-job, and no one wanted to take a chance on him so close to the scandal that broke. Kind of like Ray Rice. Rumors have been around that a few teams wanted to give him a look, but don't want the media backlash that could come with it.

Also, Richie's not out of the NFL, he's currently with the Bills, after not playing last year.

The argument from Brady was precedent...which clearly was already set/used, and so his assertion of setting a precedent is clearly wrong.

I do agree that it's odd that Goodell would say that Brady is hindering the issue when clearly Richie did the same thing. The only thing I can think of is that they had a mountain of other evidence, and other suspensions forthcoming, on Richie that it didn't matter. With Brady, that phone is the smoking gun in the NFL's eyes, and it's all they have. Just a thought, but who really knows. Everything is completely arbitrary, which is ridiculous and should have ALL players and teams up in arms. There needs to be a more uniform code on matters of discipline so that players and teams know what to expect.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why the Pats & some of their fans want to drag this out forever. Best move at this pt is to accept the punishment, keep quiet & make another SB run. Why is that so hard to accept?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all - not true - he is currently trying out for the Bills. Beyond that - his problems are not tied to the fact that he didn't cooperate. It stems from that fact that the guy was a jerk, a cancer & perhaps on the downside. Are you someone trying to compare Brady to this guy? LOL.
yeah, i just realized that

my bad

he probably wont make the team anyway

and no, i am comparing failure to cooperate with failure to cooperate

he texted his buddies to destroy his fine book.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seriously think that the reason Richie was out of football is because of his cell phone? The dude was out of football because he's a whack-job, and no one wanted to take a chance on him so close to the scandal that broke. Kind of like Ray Rice. Rumors have been around that a few teams wanted to give him a look, but don't want the media backlash that could come with it.

Also, Richie's not out of the NFL, he's currently with the Bills, after not playing last year.

The argument from Brady was precedent...which clearly was already set/used, and so his assertion of setting a precedent is clearly wrong.

I do agree that it's odd that Goodell would say that Brady is hindering the issue when clearly Richie did the same thing. The only thing I can think of is that they had a mountain of other evidence, and other suspensions forthcoming, on Richie that it didn't matter. With Brady, that phone is the smoking gun in the NFL's eyes, and it's all they have. Just a thought, but who really knows. Everything is completely arbitrary, which is ridiculous and should have ALL players and teams up in arms. There needs to be a more uniform code on matters of discipline so that players and teams know what to expect.
this is all i care about:

I do agree that it's odd that Goodell would say that Brady is hindering the issue when clearly Richie did the same thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even you can see rock brady is a liar !!! his lawyers are most likely writing all his stupit shit .
all i am saying is the league has/had the text messages of mcnally and that other fem.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand the relevance there sister...........

Eli held a cheating Brady over his knee for 2 rings
Relevance = kinda giving a kick in the groin saying it's been a decade since the "last ring",.....*that's how I took it".