• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Oregon fans will never get it

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. your jealous that Oregon is a bigger program now than Michigan, that Oregon has 20x better facilities than Michigan, that Michigan JUST got a new facility and it ain't shit compared to what Oregon just threw out there.

You aren't Oregon, you're Michigan, deal with it. No need to try and bring down others.

Oh yeah, well I'll bet you guys don't have any famous rusty nails!!:lol:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge MI fan and I think Oregon is awesome. I think they're great for college ball.

And tearing every other school down does not make MI look better. Stop it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I jealous over Oregon beating us? No. You beat a team that lost to App State. Your team had to make up some points because it took 4 tries for Oregon to finally score a point against Michigan.

39-7 and you are cutting on the Oregon offense?

Wow. UNC is definitely staying in the ACC. Thanks for that!

:kidding: to everyone except MAIZEandBLUE09. :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota and Pittsburgh have great tradition. How is that working out for them? Success has to be relatively recent for the past to matter. Since they've been pretty good to excellent for more than a decade now, you can pretty safely assume that even if they hit a rough spot (which they did for a while in the mid 2000s), they should be able to get themselves out of it.

They seem to be built for long term success.

Do they? I think not. Minnesota didn't even have it's own stadium until a couple years ago.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if someone doesn't agree with your or jabs your team they have to "get the Disney out of them"? There wasn't just one Oregon thread created on facilities, it was after seeing multiple threads per week that I decided to post this. There's some sort of inferiority complex that Oregon fans have that make them consistently brag about their facilities; which, in reality, are no better than most major programs.
Congrats on your new building though...

with all due respect, please post a facility that is better than Oregon's. I would love to see it. Honestly.

I think this just shows you out of tune you are with todays college football. Facilities are a HUGE tool in recruiting and a programs success. Just because Michigan doesn't have it and has just drifted off into the college football Wikipedia world for todays athletes, doesnt mean you try to down play the important of todays game.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge MI fan and I think Oregon is awesome. I think they're great for college ball.

And tearing every other school down does not make MI look better. Stop it.

Good man here. MOST UM fans are good people.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peaked? You mean still climbing. Oregon isn't slowing down, you don't peak and build this giant facility. You build this giant facility while you're still climbing up to the top.

No, I mean peaked. I don't think Oregon will ever have a decade, like most major programs, where they win multiple national titles.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they? I think not. Minnesota didn't even have it's own stadium until a couple years ago.

You think that because Minnesota didn't have their own stadium until a couple years ago means that they have no football tradition? Man, you had better go back and reread Minnie football history.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota has more AP National Championships than Michigan does. Back in your grandpa's era, Minnesota was -the- program, and its success basically spawned Oklahoma's too.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. your jealous that Oregon is a bigger program now than Michigan, that Oregon has 20x better facilities than Michigan, that Michigan JUST got a new facility and it ain't shit compared to what Oregon just threw out there.

You aren't Oregon, you're Michigan, deal with it. No need to try and bring down others.

Michigan re-did it's practice field, which is the largest in the country. So, try again. The weight rooms and all the mumbo jumbo is being re-done as we speak.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to worry, jonvi, Syracuse joined the right conference alright!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to be there geneh. The Big East was an anchor.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan re-did it's practice field, which is the largest in the country. So, try again. The weight rooms and all the mumbo jumbo is being re-done as we speak.

and you're mad, because after all that spending and when you're finally finished, it wont even compare to Oregon.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, well I'll bet you guys don't have any famous rusty nails!!:lol:

Michigan is kinda like the Detroit Auto economy -- oh remember when. I was at the game in the Big House - they were making fun of the uniforms etc.... Spewing about tradition --- now 6 years later spewing the same stuff. Funny Lloyd Carr said Autzen was the loudest stadium he'd ever been in over 10 years ago. Seems to me UO is on the chair lift and UM has crashed at the bottom of the hill.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DAMN!! USC didn't get control over the Coliseum to do what we want with it until about 2 weeks ago!!

I guess we don't have tradition either!!:L

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a terrible troll. And I ought to know!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is that even with all of that, your program has peaked.

Seriously? Bro just stop while you are behind.... No need to dig the hole any deeper. The football program is in its infancy...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is kinda like the Detroit Auto economy -- oh remember when. I was at the game in the Big House - they were making fun of the uniforms etc.... Spewing about tradition --- now 6 years later spewing the same stuff. Funny Lloyd Carr said Autzen was the loudest stadium he'd ever been in over 10 years ago. Seems to me UO is on the chair lift and UM has crashed at the bottom of the hill.

Yep... Ol Lloyd also said Autzen was where great teams go to die....

Shut up TF12.....