• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Oregon fans will never get it

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero nation is running on a high and everyone understands it. Best time in your schools history to be a football fan. Most of these guys are right though. As soon as you do have a down year or two the bling will not be enough to reach back to where you are. The difference between where Oregon is and where USC is and even the middle of the Pac like UW is 2-3 recruits a year? There are no teams in history that I'm aware of that come from a small market and no history to reaching the top 10 and stay there even after a down cycle. For all of the talk about the facilities there it is still fucking Eugene and I wouldn't wish that shit hole on my worst enemy. As soon as the shine on that turd wears off even a little those recruits are going to wake up and realize how silly it is to go there and the universe will right itself. Sure, most of those recruits are going to end up at USC or possibly one of the other top 10 teams and not UW. Won't matter much because the damage will be done and you will slide back to the miserable small market team you have always been.

Other than that, great looking facility! :lol:
people are also forgetting things like scholarship limits for the teams and per year. these things were not a factor 50 years ago and have helped to level the playing field a bit.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people are also forgetting things like scholarship limits for the teams and per year. these things were not a factor 50 years ago and have helped to level the playing field a bit.

there is also style. some of the big names of today might not have ever seen the field in the days of Norm Van Brocklin or Dan Fouts

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 24K students going to UO currently how many actually have "access" to ANY of Nike U's new facilities?

Answer that Q and you also will understand why the Oregon State Board of Education shit canned the "O's" last President.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 24K students going to UO currently how many actually have "access" to ANY of Nike U's new facilities?

Answer that Q and you also will understand why the Oregon State Board of Education shit canned the "O's" last President.

why do I care if the other students cant have access to the football facilities? who gives a fuck.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one bitter, jealous rodent

Not at all, I was PROUD of the State's decision standing up to the Corporate Fucks. Trying to privatize a publically owned facility aint right, but your "transplanted" ass knew that one. Maybe not.

why do I care if the other students cant have access to the football facilities? who gives a fuck.

Just another "unimformed" out of state "bandwagon" rider. You couldn't answer the first Q, so why bother with anything else.Enjoy your Sats dingdong.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fusky and Nutria... Got a message for ya..,..

jelly4.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, I was PROUD of the State's decision standing up to the Corporate Fucks. Trying to privatize a publically owned facility aint right, but your "transplanted" ass knew that one. Maybe not.

Just another "unimformed" out of state "bandwagon" rider. You couldn't answer the first Q, so why bother with anything else.Enjoy your Sats dingdong.

out of state? Sorry bro, I don't follow Oregon State news because I could care less about the rodents. You guys aren't even relevant in this state. It was so funny during the baseball season the Oregonian was covering the Ducks more than the Beavers, and baseball is all you guys got.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fusky and Nutria... Got a message for ya..,..

jelly4.jpg

DAMNIT!! I told you guys the Ducks were going to start breaking out this term if you didn't stop!!

See what you did? Can't say you weren't warned!!:gaah:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of state? Sorry bro, I don't follow Oregon State news because I could care less about the rodents. You guys aren't even relevant in this state. It was so funny during the baseball season the Oregonian was covering the Ducks more than the Beavers, and baseball is all you guys got.

WTF has your response got to do with anything I have posted tonite numbnuts?...I get you don't like BEAVERS of any kind.:noidea:

NEXT!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally as a taxpayer her in Oregon, I think it' greta UO has state of the art football and athlectic facilities, but I also fing it a great dis-service for the other 20K of students walking around campus down there. The y pay their dues down there and the new facilities should be open to ALL not just a select few.

BTW..Every gazillion going into UO is good for ALL Oregon taxpayers, raises the VALUE of the PUBLICLY owned campus down there. Just don't have your "fat cat" donors keep on trying to privatize that school so they can "control" everything going on down there. Strange school the UO, sure glad OSU aint like that one.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize for serving 24 years as a Marine Officer and being forced to live out of state during that service. Will you please find it in your heart to forgive me?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I get the feeling that Wallace is posting from some tree that he's chained to? :becky:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for serving 24 years as a Marine Officer and being forced to live out of state during that service. Will you please find it in your heart to forgive me?

I'd rather you apologize for living out here near my neck of the woods and being a Duck!!

This is Trojan Country out here ya infidel!!:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? Now you want a pat on the fucking fanny for your career choice? I have NEVER said anything but good things for those who served in the military or the benefits they deserve from that service. Just don't come looking for sympathy after posting a reply to me.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya and LonestarDuck lives in Texas and OlyDuck lives in Olympia... Whats it matter? You have to live in Oregon to be a fan?

4down20 lives in Cali and he is one of the most passionate Bama fans on this board....

Doesnt mean squat. Why so are you a fan of Minnesota Vikings then Wallace? Where you live shouldnt matter who you root for.,

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I get the feeling that Wallace is posting from some tree that he's chained to? :becky:

Funny stuff, should I cut the tree down I chained too or just throw my puter into the nearby beaver pond? Either way I win, I get the heat from the wood in the winter or I quit wasting time on the useless internet.:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt mean squat. Why so are you a fan of Minnesota Vikings then Wallace? Where you live shouldnt matter who you root for.,

I wasn't referring to "where some fan lives" Mamba, but the fact they don't really know what's going on down at the UO with Corporate donors...that's why I refereed to them as transplants or bandwagon fans. The fact is well known and has been for some time now.