• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why No Postseason Commercials?

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why can't the Rangers get some love in these MLB ads? The only, and I mean only clip they have in any of these ads featuring Texas is a quick shot of Cliff Lee. That's it? Really? Maybe the race for the West has been so close they didn't want to make Anaheim angry.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't the Rangers get some love in these MLB ads? The only, and I mean only clip they have in any of these ads featuring Texas is a quick shot of Cliff Lee. That's it? Really? Maybe the race for the West has been so close they didn't want to make Anaheim angry.

Actually, they also show Vladdy as a Ranger striking out (you can tell he had a bad at bat).

lol

maybe cause they didn't win it all?

but of course we wont get respect until they win

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, they also show Vladdy as a Ranger striking out (you can tell he had a bad at bat).

lol

maybe cause they didn't win it all?

but of course we wont get respect until they win

That's a new one that they just started running this weekend. Before the description I had was accurate. I think they were just waiting to see how the West shook out to start featuring the Rangers or Angels more.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a new one that they just started running this weekend. Before the description I had was accurate. I think they were just waiting to see how the West shook out to start featuring the Rangers or Angels more.

In the earlier commercial they just showed a head shot of Lee. In this one they do show him striking out Cano and another Yank.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to show the scene where Neffy strikes out A-Rod looking to send them to the world series. That is a great moment from last post season.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They need to show the scene where Neffy strikes out A-Rod looking to send them to the world series. That is a great moment from last post season.

I'm hoping they run that in the next few weeks as we get closer. Kinda like the one they run for the Tigers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually what made me think of it. Or they could just show Cliff Lee and Wilson dominating the ALDS and ALCS too and then cut to that.

Come to think of it, it could be that we haven't quite sown up the division yet. I don't think Boston has been getting any love either since Tampa started making things interesting.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're getting the same treatment we got last year. no mention in the pre-playoff commercials and then the announcers were caught completely unprepared for anything but our opponents. let them forget about us and then we'll beat the crap of the other teams again