• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In b4 the grammar Nazi's tell me you're not supposed to start a sentence with and:fuck2give:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy when you have the best system QB EVA. Plug and play am I rite Dirt?

That is correct.......14-6 in the last 20 games missed by Thomas Brady

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats won again without him, I think the Pats will win in 2 weeks if he is out, and they won a Super Bowl without him on the field for more than 10 minutes the whole season last year

These are simply facts, his importance is pretty self explanatory

importance is pretty self explanatory

Not for you, it isn't. I literally STILL do not know what your feelings are on his importance. Nor do I understand what your initial point was driving at. It seemed like a desperate attempt to marginalize the loss of Gronk, so you can keep the focus on the really important things... like an official congratulating Tom Brady.

The Giants won a Super Bowl without Phil Simms. The Eagles may win a Super Bowl without Carson Wentz. Was Phil Simms not of pivotal importance to the Parcells Giants? Was Carson Wentz not of pivotal importance to the current Eagles?

They also lost twice in the playoffs without Gronk, in years they were favored to win it...

You may stop dancing around, and clarify your initial reply at any time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzalez also played until he was 37, so... it's not really fair to compare career numbers yet. Gronk also already has as more 1,000 yard seasons than Gonzalez.

When he's out there, no one's been better. He's not ONE OF the GOAT TE's. He's the unquestioned GOAT TE. It's not much of a debate. IMO

I'm not debating that he's the most durable guy ever, he's not. I guess I don't get how all of this came out of a mere mention that Gronk was taken out of the game on an illegal hit.
It's easy it's called hate. Dirt is a wanna be @hammer. He's just not near as good.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags were up 10 points in the 4th when Amendola fumbled. Myles Jack picked up the ball and ran down the sideline for a guaranteed TD but the ref blew the play dead (which he shouldnt have). If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER and the Jaguars are in the SB

Did I miss the conversation? I'd be absolutely IRATE if my team lost that way.
Lmao, refs wanted a close game IMO. It does get tiring listening to a former head of officiating Peirra make excuses for blown calls. On a serious note: is it a coincidence that the Pats always benefit from these blown calls? Something does not pass the smell test!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not for you, it isn't. I literally STILL do not know what your feelings are on his importance. Nor do I understand what your initial point was driving at. It seemed like a desperate attempt to marginalize the loss of Gronk, so you can keep the focus on the really important things... like an official congratulating Tom Brady.

The Giants won a Super Bowl without Phil Simms. The Eagles may win a Super Bowl without Carson Wentz. Was Phil Simms not of pivotal importance to the Parcells Giants? Was Carson Wentz not of pivotal importance to the current Eagles?

They also lost twice in the playoffs without Gronk, in years they were favored to win it...

you can keep picking the outliers throughout history, its something we could all do in every sport

The Giants shutting down the best offense ever assembled is why they won the Simms-less SB, Hostetler held his own, but the offensive dropoff was evident

The Eagles will not win a SB, and it will end up being because Wentz is out

Bottom Line, when truly "Important" players dont play in big games for their teams, it greatly diminishes their teams ability to win games

Gronks absence simply has not had that impact, they just may win back to back Super Bowls without him contributing a thing

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy it's called hate. Dirt is a wanna be @hammer. He's just not near as good.

all you do is drop insults to people that have forgotten more football than you will ever know

Same old schtick with you

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well evidence says your wrong, as if we need evidence to prove you being wrong
If you say so CPT Wrong Again, feel like providing said "evidence" before you take your annual SB hiatus?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, refs wanted a close game IMO. It does get tiring listening to a former head of officiating Peirra make excuses for blown calls. On a serious note: is it a coincidence that the Pats always benefit from these blown calls? Something does not pass the smell test!!

The last time a team had one penalty in a playoff game?

The 2011 Patriots

Nothing to see here

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there was anything wrong from a rule-book standpoint with the calls that they've "benefited" from... there might be.

Plays like that happen every week. The problem is, that people have such a hard-on with this stuff and the Pats all of the sudden. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats won again without him, I think the Pats will win in 2 weeks if he is out, and they won a Super Bowl without him on the field for more than 10 minutes the whole season last year

These are simply facts, his importance is pretty self explanatory
Nice for you to see that Brady is hindered by Gronk being on the field. Another thing he has to endure

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so CPT Wrong Again, feel like providing said "evidence" before you take your annual SB hiatus?

here he goes, coming unhinged, becoming in-coherent

watch it happen

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2011 Patriots

Nothing to see here

Going on playoff games only is quite the small sample size. I'm willing to bet it happens every year with multiple teams.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was anything wrong from a rule-book standpoint with the calls that they've "benefited" from... there might be.

Plays like that happen every week. The problem is, that people have such a hard-on with this stuff and the Pats all of the sudden. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Youre wrong.....You can see it as a coincidence if you want that only 2 teams in the NFL postseason that have one penalty called on them is the 2011 and 2017 NE Patriots, most people dont

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's never going to happen. Besides it's cute watching the monkey dance.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2011 Patriots

Nothing to see here
And the time before that?

2011 Ravens

Time before that?

2011 Saints

Time before that?

2009 Colts

Time before that?

2007 Chargers

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going on playoff games only is quite the small sample size. I'm willing to bet it happens every year with multiple teams.

It does, but there have been still shots and video all week of a blatant holding call on the last Dion Lewis game sealing run, a Miles Jack TD that would have all but sealed the game at 27-10, a headbutt by Danny Amendola, at least one PI against Mercedes lewis

Listen if you wanna sit here and call every PI against Jacksonville "legit", thats fine, but Im just not buying the refs "happen" to miss every penalty on the Pats

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre wrong.....You can see it as a coincidence if you want that only 2 teams in the NFL postseason that have one penalty called on them is the 2011 and 2017 NE Patriots, most people dont
Correction: 2 of the 54 teams in the NFL postseason that have one penalty called on them were the 2011 Patriots and 2017 Patriots