• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was talked about. All Pats fans said he was down. Everyone else said otherwise. I think that was the same ref that was celebrating the White TD in the end zone.

We all know the 5 Super Bowl wins and 10 appearances were illegitimate for one reason or another. I just wish Pats fans would own up to it.

:fish2:
Actually the ref said that

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear the Brady commercials during that game.....As soon as I heard it, I thought, wouldn't they look like fools broadcasting this if Brady lost....And they aren't gonna let that happen, they are the most hated team in football and therefore the NFL's money cow....They were gonna make sure the Pats got to the SB..
Question now is, do they think Philly with Wentz hurt and Foles at the helm winning their 1st SB in franchise history will be a bigger story than Brady stealing 6 rings before he retires....
If they play that Brady commercial, it's gonna be 6....If not, could be Philly's 1st ever....
Too early to call right now, but I'm looking for a reason to pick Philly !!!!
The way your mind works conspiring different theories makes me laugh. Thats exactly how my brain works watching crime shows. Well guess we'll see if any of your theories are right in a couple weeks. I don't it as you do.....but that's okay!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags were up 10 points in the 4th when Amendola fumbled. Myles Jack picked up the ball and ran down the sideline for a guaranteed TD but the ref blew the play dead (which he shouldnt have). If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER and the Jaguars are in the SB

Did I miss the conversation? I'd be absolutely IRATE if my team lost that way.

Guaranteed TD? Gee, I wonder if the fact of the whistle being blown had anything to do with nobody chasing/tackling him. :rolleyes2:

Nobody in the building besides Lewis/Church had any idea upon initially seeing that play in real time, that Lewis had fumbled. Then, you have the fact that Lewis could have very well been touching Jack upon him gaining possession.

If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER

And if Jacksonville (Barry Church) doesn't knock Gronkowski out of the game with an illegal hit to the head of a defenseless receiver. New England likely has a much easier path to a comeback in the 2nd half.

Only the Patriots could lose their most important (non-QB) player on a blatantly illegal hit, and have the public bitching about how THEIR opponent got cheated.

My goodness people... :lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed TD? Gee, I wonder if the fact of the whistle being blown had anything to do with nobody chasing/tackling him. :rolleyes2:

Nobody in the building besides Lewis/Church had any idea upon initially seeing that play in real time, that Lewis had fumbled. Then, you have the fact that Lewis could have very well been touching Jack upon him gaining possession.

If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER

And if Jacksonville (Barry Church) doesn't knock Gronkowski out of the game with an illegal hit to the head of a defenseless receiver. New England likely has a much easier path to a comeback in the 2nd half.

Only the Patriots could lose their most important (non-QB) player on a blatantly illegal hit, and have the public bitching about how THEIR opponent got cheated.

My goodness people... :lol:

I think we could put to rest that Gronk is important

All they do is win when he doesnt play

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could put to rest that Gronk is important

All they do is win when he doesnt play

Just like vs the 6-10 Dolphins... right? :D

Arguably the greatest TE in the history of the league... Talk about disposable!

Very well could have cost them two more Super Bowls in 2013 and 2014. 13 and 16 points in their AFC Title game losses.

No one is saying that they become a poor team without him. Any SB caliber team would not fall off the face of the Earth, by losing one non-QB player. However, saying Gronk isn't important? Jesus... :doh:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3e3fe9a76543517a89caafff20a7c15d.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like vs the 6-10 Dolphins... right? :D

Arguably the greatest TE in the history of the league... Talk about disposable!

Very well could have cost them two more Super Bowls in 2013 and 2014. 13 and 16 points in their AFC Title game losses.

No one is saying that they become a poor team without him. Any SB caliber team would not fall off the face of the Earth, by losing one non-QB player. However, saying Gronk isn't important? Jesus... :doh:

Guy never plays

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref that blew the fumble dead... was that the same one celebrating?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags were up 10 points in the 4th when Amendola fumbled. Myles Jack picked up the ball and ran down the sideline for a guaranteed TD but the ref blew the play dead (which he shouldnt have). If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER and the Jaguars are in the SB

Did I miss the conversation? I'd be absolutely IRATE if my team lost that way.

Because most people are sheep and refuse to admit that all NFL games aren't on the up and up.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True they did show to end the half... I think he was probably endzone bound.. Who was left to stop him? Brady? We know he wouldn't have.

I wonder if that is why the called him down... When he "touched" the ball, Lewis "touched" him

Pats were standing around after the whistle.

It all happened so quickly it's hard to lay blame.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These troll conspiracy threads sure give a good laugh every day. Thank you haters for extending my life a bit more.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy never plays

Rob Gronkowski has played 102 out of 130 possible games in his career. With the majority of those missed games coming from two seasons. 2013 and 2016.