• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying "real well" is incorrect. Just like "irreguardless". I guess you could say its slang... but it is incorrect. Not that I give 2 craps. It just Im terrible at spelling and grammar so the one rule I know I have to pretend like I know something ;)
Real well's meaning is quite obvious, and quite clearly is mutually intelligible. It's certainly not formal, and I ain't sayin' you put it in ya chowdah bowl or in a formal mode of communication, but on a message board it got its point across. That's all I'd really care about in this here establishment.

Irregardless and the misspelling of it is... not so much. Pretty easy to figure out what he meant though (yea for human software) but is not really something I'd be interested in pointing out to a grown-ass adult. Rex Racer is kind of a dummy who is also a grammar/spelling nazi (who is wrong half the time at that!) so I might make an exception for him just for his personal irony.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags were up 10 points in the 4th when Amendola fumbled. Myles Jack picked up the ball and ran down the sideline for a guaranteed TD but the ref blew the play dead (which he shouldnt have). If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER and the Jaguars are in the SB

Did I miss the conversation? I'd be absolutely IRATE if my team lost that way.

Did you hear the Brady commercials during that game.....As soon as I heard it, I thought, wouldn't they look like fools broadcasting this if Brady lost....And they aren't gonna let that happen, they are the most hated team in football and therefore the NFL's money cow....They were gonna make sure the Pats got to the SB..
Question now is, do they think Philly with Wentz hurt and Foles at the helm winning their 1st SB in franchise history will be a bigger story than Brady stealing 6 rings before he retires....
If they play that Brady commercial, it's gonna be 6....If not, could be Philly's 1st ever....
Too early to call right now, but I'm looking for a reason to pick Philly !!!!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags were up 10 points in the 4th when Amendola fumbled. Myles Jack picked up the ball and ran down the sideline for a guaranteed TD but the ref blew the play dead (which he shouldnt have). If the ref simply doesnt blow the whistle on a LIVE play... GAME OVER and the Jaguars are in the SB

Did I miss the conversation? I'd be absolutely IRATE if my team lost that way.

Was away a few days and didnt read all this but believe it was talked about and the conclusion was that the first person who gave congrats to Brady was a Ref. It was expected as usual and people are use to so why talk about this over ans over again as thi sort of thing has been hashed over many times before so why bring it up again?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not speculation. The ref shouldnt have blown the whistle. How is that speculation...

You insinuating the Pats lose is speculating.
It's not as if you said they may lose.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You insinuating the Pats lose is speculating.
It's not as if you said they may lose.

When was the turnover. I thought it was at a point where the Patriots simply didn’t have enough time to get the ball 3 times.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin dummy can't even post a link to the right game. derpa derp

irreguardless and guarentee ? yeah, you should be the grammar teacher.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the turnover. I thought it was at a point where the Patriots simply didn’t have enough time to get the ball 3 times.
I'm not grading on a curve.
Continuing to speculate won't help.
You'll get no better than an A from me.
Until the clock goes to 00:00 there is always time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin dummy can't even post a link to the right game. derpa derp

irreguardless and guarentee ? yeah, you should be the grammar teacher.

What a lonely person you are. I’m going to log on to the internet and try to start fights. Sad bro. I’m not going to talk football... I’m just going to post 17,000 times trying to start crap with anyone I can. Please please please pay attention to me. Really guys. I have several houses... I mean I’m a world class Handicapper. Wait guys, my girlfriend is gorgeous. Hey everyone I am a power lifter. I live in the most expensive neighborhood in Dallas. Come on guys believe me.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything the Patriots have done since they benched the greatest QB in their history for some scrub has an asterisk beside it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a lonely person you are. I’m going to log on to the internet and try to start fights. Sad bro. I’m not going to talk football... I’m just going to post 17,000 times trying to start crap with anyone I can. Please please please pay attention to me. Really guys. I have several houses... I mean I’m a world class Handicapper. Wait guys, my girlfriend is gorgeous. Hey everyone I am a power lifter. I live in the most expensive neighborhood in Dallas. Come on guys believe me.

you are a sad lonely person. why do you log on and try and start shit by pointing out proper use of words and sayings when you yourself butcher the English language. Very sad. You should try and not be such a whiny cvnt...nobody will pay attention to you if you don't. the fact that my personal things are bigger and better than yours doesn't give you the right to dumb down the board...believe that.