• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Is New York So High On Carmelo Anthony

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been a fan of Carmelo Anthony and yes, I think he is over-rated. I can just only dream about what the Thunder would have done if they had kept Ibaka-Chandler-Hardin-Durant and Westbrook together

They never had Chandler dude!

Kendrick Perkins was their center, but he was washed up by the time they got good.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo blows

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never had Chandler dude!

Kendrick Perkins was their center, but he was washed up by the time they got good.

Yeah we traded for Chandler but the trade was rescinded on a medical thing.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston wants Melo but they aren't going to make a deal until they take Anderson.

It's bizarre how badly NYK wanted Markannen at the the draft (aka poor man's Anderson) but won't take Anderson now. At least Anderson does some rebounding.

Houston is still his best way out now that Denver and Sacto filled their PF needs and the other teams who might have a need there (like Atlanta) are rebuilding.

There are teams who might be a nice fit for Love, but I don't see a good trade match. Like Charlotte (but CLE would only have interest in Batum, so that likely isn't happening).

If the Clippers would play blake at the 5 trading 1 year of Jordan for 2 years of Love is at least something to consider.

the real question is what NY would get out of it.

The hardest part in all of this is there's only a few teams Melo would waive his NTC for anyway. So if the Knicks want an asset of some kind, they're gonna have to take something like an Anderson deal simply to make things work cap wise.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we traded for Chandler but the trade was rescinded on a medical thing.

I TOTALLY forgot about that.

Frankly that changed the course of history in some really interesting ways.

LeBron has another title if that goes down (2011). The 2012 finals would've been a lot more interesting.

Does he ever get to the Knicks? it's all interesting.