• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D'antoni Is The New Head Coach For Houston

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw clips of D'Antoni's press conference.

Man I want to punch that guy in the dick!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect fit for Beasley :yes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine you can disagree. Your two examples you used were probably two of the most uncoachable players in the league in huge markets with unrealistic expectations. I'm not saying Dantoni is a superb coach I said he was one of the best available.
Not even close if you ask me - he has never won a title, been to the Western Conference Finals at the best and admitted that New York failed because he didn't have Nash. Every where he has gone, he left in worse shape then when he came in and he bailed because he knew they were going to get worse. Honestly I think Brian Shaw, Kurt Rambis and Scott are all better then him and the college level has plenty that can coach. How about being progressive about this instead of a bunch or retreads that haven't ever won?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close if you ask me - he has never won a title, been to the Western Conference Finals at the best and admitted that New York failed because he didn't have Nash. Every where he has gone, he left in worse shape then when he came in and he bailed because he knew they were going to get worse. Honestly I think Brian Shaw, Kurt Rambis and Scott are all better then him and the college level has plenty that can coach. How about being progressive about this instead of a bunch or retreads that haven't ever won?

...especially if his system will chase one player away (Howard) and won't mesh with your ball-dominant star (Harden). This has trainwreck written all over it, but maybe changing (or trading) Harden gets this team rebuilding on a better path?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...especially if his system will chase one player away (Howard) and won't mesh with your ball-dominant star (Harden). This has trainwreck written all over it, but maybe changing (or trading) Harden gets this team rebuilding on a better path?
The only thing about that is Houston is not expecting Coward to resign and as a free agent will look for greener pastures in what will be the last big contract of his career. If that's the case, they are getting ready for a post Howard-less team.