• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is it so hard for Marshawn Lynch to dance with the media.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is starting to crack up.

From today.

"Hey look, I mean, all week I told y'all what's up," Lynch said. "And for some reason y'all continue to come back and do the same thing that y'all did. I don't know what story y'all trying to get out of me. I don't know what image y'all trying to portray of me. But it don't matter what y'all think, what y'all say about me.

"When I go home at night, the same people that I look in the face -- my family that I love. That's all that really matter to me. So y'all can go make up whatever y'all want to make up because I don't say enough for y'all to go and put anything out on me.

"I'll come to y'all event. Y'all shove cameras and microphones down my throat. But when I'm at home in my environment, I don't see y'all, but y'all mad at me. And if you ain't mad at me, then what y'all here for? I ain't got nothing for y'all, though. I told y'all that. Y'all should know that. But y'all will sit here like right now and continue to do the same thing.

"I'm here preparing for a game," Lynch continued. "And y'all want to ask me these questions, which is understandable. I could get down with that. But I told y'all. I'm not about to say nothing. So for the reminder of my, what's that, 3 minutes? Because I'm here I'm available for y'all. I'm here, I'm available for y'all. I talked. All of my requirements are fulfilled. For the next 3 minutes, I'll just be looking at y'all the way that y'all looking at me. Thank you."

He's better off NOT talking.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you have to be a Seahawks fan to appreciate Marshawn's brilliance.

No man cause to be honest I'm starting to understand why he doesn't talk . I mean he does have a point, who gives a rat's ass what his favorite color is, his job is to run the football down your throats, not sit here and answer non football questions....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man cause to be honest I'm starting to understand why he doesn't talk . I mean he does have a point, who gives a rat's ass what his favorite color is, his job is to run the football down your throats, not sit here and answer non football questions....

Poor guy. What an amazing crusade he's on. :rollseyes:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't wait to see the massive publication(s) Lynch chooses to give exclusive interviews to after he retires. will be REALLY interesting to see how much he gets paid for them. :)

Yeah because after he retires the wit & wisdom of Marshawn Lynch will be in such high demand.:pound:

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is that what you would rather have? That is what you get from everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because after he retires the wit & wisdom of Marshawn Lynch will be in such high demand.:pound:

We seem to be stuck in a pattern here.

1.) Seahawks fans tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
2.) We call them on it.
3.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
4.) We call them on it.
5.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
6.) We call them on it.
7.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
8. Go to Step 2 and repeat.

Bottom line: This guy is a good RB but he's not clever or brilliant. He's also a hypocrite.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know the media can't help themselves, but I wonder if nobody gave a flying fuck and nobody showed up for his pressers and nobody cared to talk to him, how long Marshawn would last before he'd be singing like a canary to whomever wanted to hear it?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we care?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2.) We call them on it.
3.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
4.) We call them on it.
5.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.
6.) We call them on it.
7.) They deny it and accuse us of "hating" and then tell us how brilliant Marshawn is.

Bottom line: This guy is a good RB but he's not clever or brilliant. He's also a hypocrite.

Seem to recall a similar line of discussion regarding the "brilliance" of Richard Sherman after the "Crabtree Tirade" last year... So this is nothing new...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know the media can't help themselves, but I wonder if nobody gave a flying fuck and nobody showed up for his pressers and nobody cared to talk to him, how long Marshawn would last before he'd be singing like a canary to whomever wanted to hear it?

Which is what I keep saying over and over again. Right now they need this dimwit but before all we'll remember about him is he's cross-eyed and not very articulate.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2.) We call them on it.
4.) We call them on it.
6.) We call them on it.

1a.) All Seahawks threads are started by non Seahawk fans

you forgot that one.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to recall a similar line of discussion regarding the "brilliance" of Richard Sherman after the "Crabtree Tirade" last year... So this is nothing new...

The crabtree thing was calculated, and it worked to a Tee. Now shermans hocking headsets, soup, deodorant etc.etc. etc.

What you guys don't get cause your football nuts, Is that nobody pays attention to Seattle athletes cause were so far from the east coast. That rant single handedly made sherman a house hold name, he was an all pro before but nobody knew who he was. After that rant even non football fans knew who he was.

he turned around, capitalized on it by signing a ton of endorsement deals and this year he's been pretty dang quite actually.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what I keep saying over and over again. Right now they need this dimwit but before all we'll remember about him is he's cross-eyed and not very articulate.

Maybe thats why he doesn't want to sit there and give an interview on camera????

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah. That was pure entertainment gold but we were all too "butthurt" to "get it." Is that how you remember it? :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you said makes no sense. How is wanting to be left alone a selfish/entitled attitude?

He wants to be "left alone" now? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. That was pure entertainment gold but we were all too "butthurt" to "get it." Is that how you remember it? :noidea:

You need to settle down bro, you are getting WAY too worked up. Take a breather bro.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when do wit and wisdom sell magazines or newspapers to the masses?

Lynch will make big money if he chooses to give an exclusive interview to ESPN or SI after he retires. Anyway, the idea that he'll ever have a hard time getting the press to come when he calls is pretty ignorant was my only point.