• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Gruden so hot to get rid of Carr?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an example. The local guy that covers the raiders said there was rumblings about that particular play. Regardless of what else needed to be done, without that conversion, there is no fucking chance. There are other examples. Gruden has never been quoted as saying this, because he is smarter than wanting to deal with it. it wasnt some total dismissal, due to one single play, and that is the only reason gruden wants to move on. dont be a douche rich. This isnt the bears board.

I was honestly curious. I wasn't being a douche. lol

I think Carr plays the game pretty hard, with a lot of emotion, doesn't shy away from taking contact, etc.

I understand the confusion from the team. However, it was a broken/chaotic play and I have to think he just mentally brainfarted. That happens. I mean, there's no real logic to any other conclusion. It didn't hurt anything to throw it up to a big guy like Waller. Why wouldn't he? Unless he just had a mental lapse within the chaos.

Saying he just didn't want the one INT added to his season stat line is a HUGE leap and a big time slam on a guy's character. I can't jump to that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you aware that Gruden "is hot to get rid of Carr?"

I mean are you listening to the media and the mock drafts?
Do you have insider information?

Did you watch the combine and see Mayock's reaction to this specific topic?

GM's always react like that when they're cooking something up. Bears GM Ryan Pace is famous for this in Chicago. "Mike Glennon was signed to be our franchise guy. We're not interested in drafting a QB." = Trade up for Mitch. "We like Jordan Howard and what he brings to this team." = Trades Jordan Howard. *Feigns not being interested in Mack* = Trades for Mack.

Where there's a lot of smoke to rumors like that. There is usually fire.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He went 12-3 on a good Raiders team and nearly won league MVP.

Put him on the Bears, tune-up the O-line and you have a legitimate contending NFL football team. Just saying.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly curious. I wasn't being a douche. lol

I think Carr plays the game pretty hard, with a lot of emotion, doesn't shy away from taking contact, etc.

I understand the confusion from the team. However, it was a broken/chaotic play and I have to think he just mentally brainfarted. That happens. I mean, there's no real logic to any other conclusion. It didn't hurt anything to throw it up to a big guy like Waller. Why wouldn't he? Unless he just had a mental lapse within the chaos.

Saying he just didn't want the one INT added to his season stat line is a HUGE leap and a big time slam on a guy's character. I can't jump to that.
Dude, suck his dick already. You'd think he was Mitch Turdbiscuit ova here!! OH!!!