• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Billingsly still on the team?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now on the 60 day DL what the hell? the Dodgers must like the way he makes the beds in the trainers room...and I still can't watch the money hungry Dodgers on TV and that's fing sad.....The Angels look like my future team of choice.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shouldn't he be, he's recovering from an injury?

If you want to be an Angel fan, see ya later.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shouldn't he be, he's recovering from an injury?

If you want to be an Angel fan, see ya later.

First of all can you tell me when he wasn't recovering from an injury? The Angel comment was out of anger because for the first time in my life the Dodgers are not televised in my area...I pay big bucks for my cable. If you can still watch them then more power to ya. I can't even pay per view so that's where my frustration comes from. I never thought Id see a professional sports team cut off half of their fan base. It sucks!

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now on the 60 day DL what the hell? the Dodgers must like the way he makes the beds in the trainers room...and I still can't watch the money hungry Dodgers on TV and that's fing sad.....The Angels look like my future team of choice.

It's also very sad that if I want to watch the Dodgers I will be forced to get TWC, Well that crap isn't happening. Guess I'll have to settle for a Dodger game once a month or so on the TV.
also alot of sports bars don't have the Dodgers either...sucks

The same reason we still have Chad is the reason we still have Kemp, we like to pay players for what they did yrs ago thinking they'll come back strong.
We like to live in the past

Last edited by a moderator:

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills' season is now likely over

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a Billingsley fan, but I feel bad for the guy. You never want to see an injury, especially a career threatening injury.

Hopefully Chad recovers to pitch again, but I don't expect to see him wearing Dodger Blue again.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I thought the Billingsley extension could have been a huge bargain... so much for that. He showed a lot of potential in 2007-08.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also very sad that if I want to watch the Dodgers I will be forced to get TWC, Well that crap isn't happening. Guess I'll have to settle for a Dodger game once a month or so on the TV.
also alot of sports bars don't have the Dodgers either...sucks

The same reason we still have Chad is the reason we still have Kemp, we like to pay players for what they did yrs ago thinking they'll come back strong.
We like to live in the past

I feel your pain.....:frown: