• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why in the hell is Durant talking smack to the OKC bench?

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to really like this guy, and I still like him a little, but PLEASE keep your mouth shut, you cowardly colluding backstabber.

You were up 3-1 on a 73 win team and you decided to JOIN them...you RUINED the integrity of COMPETITION, just like LeCollude.

Just play ball and NEVER talk trash to OKC as if beating them with a super team is some kind of accomplishment.

I don't count the Heat or Cleveland titles as 100% real, and I certainly won't count Golden State's as 100% real.

What a soft joke this league has turned into.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop trolling. Every other day another garbage thread started by you.

To answer the question though, KD had every right to be pissed. Russ dressed up as a photographer clearly to take a shot at KD and Kanter was constantly yapping at him from the bench. KD had enough and put Kanter in his place like any man in his spot would have.

By the way, how could anybody watching last night still not get why KD left? It isn't just about ring chasing. Westbrook is talented and loyal, but very difficult to play with. He is a black hole. Now on a team with far more offensive firepower, KD is finally being utilized like he should be. He is the best scorer in the NBA. Now, finally on a team with other talented scorers willing to share, we will see just how good he is.

KD should never have had to take turns with an inefficient volume shooter like Westbrook. Like it or not, he is the best player in Golden State and he should have been utilized better in OKC. Westbrook's playing style never made that possible.

This is not meant to be a shot at Westbrook. He is a great player in his own right, but his style did not mesh with KD's. They had many years together to figure it out and could not.

Now, OP, get over it.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop trolling. Every other day another garbage thread started by you.

To answer the question though, KD had every right to be pissed. Russ dressed up as a photographer clearly to take a shot at KD and Kanter was constantly yapping at him from the bench. KD had enough and put Kanter in his place like any man in his spot would have.

By the way, how could anybody watching last night still not get why KD left? It isn't just about ring chasing. Westbrook is talented and loyal, but very difficult to play with. He is a black hole. Now on a team with far more offensive firepower, KD is finally being utilized like he should be. He is the best scorer in the NBA. Now, finally on a team with other talented scorers willing to share, we will see just how good he is.

KD should never have had to take turns with an inefficient volume shooter like Westbrook. Like it or not, he is the best player in Golden State and he should have been utilized better in OKC. Westbrook's playing style never made that possible.

This is not meant to be a shot at Westbrook. He is a great player in his own right, but his style did not mesh with KD's. They had many years together to figure it out and could not.

Now, OP, get over it.

Way too much bullshit to even attempt to respond to all of it.

There is no excusing joining a 73 win team after you were up 3-1 on them and choked.

Absolutely zero excusing ruining the league.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games 5 and 6 for Durant in the west finals last season...22-62.

31 shot attempts a game.

Not to mention all the free throws.

But blame Westbrook for Durant's massive choke...sure.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try contributing something meaningful.

Your act of starting a new thread with the same BS whining over LeBron and the Warriors is getting real tired.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try contributing something meaningful.

Your act of starting a new thread with the same BS whining over LeBron and the Warriors is getting real tired.

Don't open the threads if the truth gets your panties in such a bunch.

I mean really, how hard is it to skip over the thread if you can't handle it and you become emotionally distraught?

Grow up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the fact he is talking shit to his former teammates even though he chose to leave to go to GS. I am not questioning the move. But I have never liked the fact that a couple years ago he commented on players moving to form superteams and he did the exact same thing.

The point is, just play the game and same goes to the OKC guys on the bench. You don't see guys talking shit to their former team or rarely see it from guys when they leave. Not a very classy move IMO

OP is still a troll lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much bullshit to even attempt to respond to all of it.

There is no excusing joining a 73 win team after you were up 3-1 on them and choked.

Absolutely zero excusing ruining the league.
his excuse is that he is not an alpha dog and needed more help.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/Under on when this dude gets banned?...AGAIN

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his excuse is that he is not an alpha dog and needed more help.

True.

But the media and even his delusional thinking will inevitably build him up as some kind of real alpha when they win the title, which is almost a guarantee.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/Under on when this dude gets banned?...AGAIN

If I get banned for having an opinion and hating cowardly super teams, so be it.

You guys obviously need this more than me...keep kissing ass and silencing yourselves in order to please the 'man.'

I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

But the media and even his delusional thinking will inevitably build him up as some kind of real alpha when they win the title, which is almost a guarantee.
if they win the title you mean.

the team doesnt have a real big man over 6 foot 7. Its a hard road to hoe when you have such little toughness and physicality on your team. I think its underated how much having some big man that can bang down low protects the rest of the players....Golden State is almost all finesse now- after barely having many grunts last year. That catches up to you.....a jump shooting team with a weak bench and very little depth or toughness in the front court---- you can punch a team like that in the mouth.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

your right though- if they win- all will be forgiven unless he really just sucks ass....which isnt likely.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they win the title you mean.

the team doesnt have a real big man over 6 foot 7. Its a hard road to hoe when you have such little toughness and physicality on your team. I think its underated how much having some big man that can bang down low protects the rest of the players....Golden State is almost all finesse now- after barely having many grunts last year. That catches up to you.....a jump shooting team with a weak bench and very little depth or toughness in the front court---- you can punch a team like that in the mouth.

Green is one of the toughest players in the league.

If the NBA didn't suspend him last season to prolong the series, the Warriors win in 5.

NOW they have ANOTHER top 5 player...it's a guarantee a healthy Warriors win the title.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green is one of the toughest players in the league.

If the NBA didn't suspend him last season to prolong the series, the Warriors win in 5.

NOW they have ANOTHER top 5 player...it's a guarantee a healthy Warriors win he title.
yah green is the only one and he is 6'7" and plays out of control half the time.

who are this teams big men? ZaZa? ancient David West? Kevin Looney? Varejao? geezus......and Draymond of course who is listed at 6'7".

obviously when you have Klay, Curry, Draymond, Durant- you are making sacrifices elsewhere on the roster- and that is wholly apparent.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games 5 and 6 for Durant in the west finals last season...22-62.

31 shot attempts a game.

Not to mention all the free throws.

But blame Westbrook for Durant's massive choke...sure.

I am not blaming him for that. Serious question though.
Have you ever played basketball before?

If so, You know when you go to the local courts and there is that one guy who dominates the ball, goes ISO every possession and plays hero ball? I don't care how many games you win, it is absolutely no fun if that guy is on your team.

Well that guy at the NBA level is Westbrook.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If so, You know when you go to the local courts and there is that one guy who dominates the ball, goes ISO every possession and plays hero ball? I don't care how many games you win, it is absolutely no fun if that guy is on your team.

I would wreck you 1 on 1.

And what you say makes zero sense...Durant averaged 31 shots a game in those chokes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would wreck you 1 on 1.

And what you say makes zero sense...Durant averaged 31 shots a game in those chokes.
i dont think tlance is suggesting that durant didnt choke his balls off...obviously he did and obviously he hasnt exhibited the alpha mentality in the past...i dont think anyone is disputing that...i hope not anyway.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just for the record

durant took the 4th most shots in the NBA last year--- and the 3 guys taht finished ahead of him- one of them was NOT russell westbrook...just saying.

westbrook was 2nd in the NBA in assists too...obviously that means he is dominating the ball--- but its hard to say a guy is out just for himself when he averages double digits in assists. lol.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think tlance is suggesting that durant didnt choke his balls off...obviously he did and obviously he hasnt exhibited the alpha mentality in the past...i dont think anyone is disputing that...i hope not anyway.

He's making excuses over and over for Durant, while vilifying Westbrook as the scapegoat.

If ring chasing wasn't Durant's priority, he wouldn't have went to a 73 win team.

Durant took the easy way out and destroyed the integrity of competition in the process.