• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages clark :clap:

TROLLS---1992-008.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said being within the rules does not mean you're not cheating the system as well as the fans of the sport

What does it mean? It's why teams put players in motion, change formations and the like in the first place.

Belichick says.. "We want to create some confusion in the defense by presenting them with a formation they are unfamiliar with. Let me look at the rule book on the guidelines on that."

That B*stard!

It's right up there with the hidden ball play in baseball..

Wait a minute... Wait a minute. Are you talking about preserving The Sanctity of the Sport??

Is this a "What would Jesus do if he were coaching an NFL team" question?

;)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is the master of manipulating the rules to his advantage. I get why people get ticked. He seems to make it less about the play on the field and more about deceitfulness.

Funny thing is, if your team was doing it and it worked you wouldn't complain about it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just discussed this on NFL Insider and they believe that the competition committee will look at this as the D didn't have enough time to adjust as brady snapped the ball quickly. You can't tell the ref I'm ineligible and snap the ball an instant later that's obviously ridiculous. Just for pats fans I hope that the Colts run it to start each half and make the pats burn their TO's. Fun stuff blow your brains out with a rule that's been taken advantage off.

Now here come the insults instead of common sense...typical pat fan protocol.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it mean? It's why teams put players in motion, change formations and the like in the first place.

Belichick says.. "We want to create some confusion in the defense by presenting them with a formation they are unfamiliar with. Let me look at the rule book on the guidelines on that."

That B*stard!

It's right up there with the hidden ball play in baseball..

Wait a minute... Wait a minute. Are you talking about preserving The Sanctity of the Sport??

Is this a "What would Jesus do if he were coaching an NFL team" question?

;)

You are deflecting the problem with what he did the D needs some notice to line up the refs aren't supposed to set the ball immediately to have a quick snap. Guaranteed this gets fixed.

No one's bitching about flea flickers and shit you are an idiot for even suggesting this...

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is where your reply is flawed in several areas. If you read the topic and question is not subject to one game or specific play. It's about the patriots body if work as well as several examples if benefitting from and playing the system with the wrong intentions. Two this is not about hate or bias I'm a raiders fan. I don't hate the patriots I hate the broncos. Truth is there was a time I had respect for the pats " Doug Flutie" . I hate the broncos yet I can respect Payton's body of work die to how he has played the game with integrity. If this was about hate or trolling it would be geared toward Denver. I am posing a valid debate but I'm only getting deflections, excuses and very defensive replies which is a portion of the OT. I'm hoping to get a serious response, opinion or rebuttal to the question I have posed in response to a topic based on facts and a prior history. So how have the patriots not benefitted from or not used the nfl rules on purpose to directly or indirectly give themselves and advantage or benefit from them?how is their run or Brady's legacy not questionable?what effect do you think these practices have in the integrity of the league ? All I have seen are replies geared toward me rather than the topic and my views through observation. For what it's worth if it was the raiders I would want others questioning it. For the integrity if the team and the NFL. I wouldn't feel right turning a blind eye and being complacent

I just re-read the OP.

There was NOTHING sketchy about yesterdays game.

The Pats played within the rules. Harbaugh is a douche because he got out coached.:L.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't relate to him as a "thug" that metaphor would be more fitting if something like the saints with bountygate. I think the principle of my statement and the topic is eluding you. You don't have to blatantly break rules to be doing something wrong. I actually already covered this through a much more comparable metaphor earlier. If a criminal works the system flaws because their are gray areas and loop holes does it make what they have fine any less wrong? I'm also discussing the whole. They got off easy in spygate the saints took a much harder hit. And benefited from events suck as the tuck rule amongst a long list if questionable calls and non calls. I can't stand the 9ers but what they accomplished as well as Montana was something special and they did it the right way. They did it with integrity, hard work and skill

WHAT FUCKING RULES GOT BROKEN ON SATURDAY???

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly the only one breaking any rules is Harbaugh.

He was the one going onto the field in an effort to intimidate the referees (which is why that rule was created in the first place) and then he criticizes the refs and the coach and team following the rules on national TV because he was lacking.

Oh NFL insiders (Suzy Kolber, Adam Schefter, Chris Mortensen and Louis Riddick) has determined the rules committee will look at this..

Well there we go. We're done. It's fact.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are deflecting the problem with what he did the D needs some notice to line up the refs aren't supposed to set the ball immediately to have a quick snap. Guaranteed this gets fixed.

No one's bitching about flea flickers and shit you are an idiot for even suggesting this...

According to someone who counted, the Ravens had 7, 10, and 7 seconds to adjust after being told the player was ineligible.

Nick Saban drew up the Patriots? trick play that infuriated John Harbaugh - The Washington Post

Maybe you'd like football better if the teams had to announce what play they were going to run next. No more trickery then. Then again, maybe you should follow pro chess.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the one going onto the field in an effort to intimidate the referees (which is why that rule was created in the first place) and then he criticizes the refs and the coach and team following the rules on national TV because he was lacking.

Oh NFL insiders (Suzy Kolber, Adam Schefter, Chris Mortensen and Louis Riddick) has determined the rules committee will look at this..

Well there is a Mensa meeting just waiting to happen.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So why would they look at it if there's no problem? Tell me that you bunch of tools.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is the master of manipulating the rules to his advantage. I get why people get ticked. He seems to make it less about the play on the field and more about deceitfulness.

Funny thing is, if your team was doing it and it worked you wouldn't complain about it.

Thank you. It's very noticeable :clap: but I would complain if my team worked this way I'm also a fan if the game

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just discussed this on NFL Insider and they believe that the competition committee will look at this as the D didn't have enough time to adjust as brady snapped the ball quickly. You can't tell the ref I'm ineligible and snap the ball an instant later that's obviously ridiculous. Just for pats fans I hope that the Colts run it to start each half and make the pats burn their TO's. Fun stuff blow your brains out with a rule that's been taken advantage off.

Now here come the insults instead of common sense...typical pat fan protocol.

Is this the normal response they have when addressed with a legitimate question? I was expecting intelligent conversation and replies? All I've received is excuses, deflections, posts directed at me rather than the topic, etc....... I'm still waiting for a real response to the questions and points I've addressed :noidea: