• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do Ohio State and Florida fans hate each other?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, trashy bartenders, and old people dying is an apt description the OSU fan base in it's entirety.

Well, with the exception of that crying kid. You know the one...
Oh...The irony of this insult coming from "Florida man".

Reactions: gob

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean this one?

whipping-boy-ohio-state.jpg
I thought he was going with Caylee Anthony

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, trashy bartenders, and old people dying is an apt description the OSU fan base in it's entirety.

Well, with the exception of that crying kid. You know the one...
Are you saing FL natives dont die when they get old?

I am just glad there are enough FL residents to mow my lawn and get me a cold drink when I want one. Thanks FL.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Why would a team which has NEVER BEAT FLORIDA agree to play them voluntarily, ever?
2.) Why would anyone ever leave Florida to go to freakin' Ohio, ever?
3.) STFU Booger...you decrepit damned dummy.

We haven't exactly played Florida very often.

Now we have the real problem. Florida is afraid to play a game out of the South.

Go screw yourself, you fucking faggot.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After Ohio State beat Michigan, there was a lot of talking heads wanting a rematch in the BCS Championship Game.

Instead Florida got the game and just crushed Ohio State. Which kind of the beginning of the whole Team SEC nonsense.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After Ohio State beat Michigan, there was a lot of talking heads wanting a rematch in the BCS Championship Game.

Instead Florida got the game and just crushed Ohio State. Which kind of the beginning of the whole Team SEC nonsense.

Yep. 2006 BCS Championship game. I recall tOSU fan's talking a TON of shit before that game about how they were gonna tear Florida a new ass. Hell, tOSU was a solid 7 point favorite.

The exact opposite happened and Florida fans didn't let them forget about it either.

They then played each other in the NCAA Basketball Championship game just 4 months later with the same results. The bitterness has never ended since then.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny the rules expert during the game agreed with both calls, as did I.

It was pathetic.
The "rules expert" on the broadcast also claimed that they don't look at these types of calls in slow motion, which directly contradicted not only other experts, but also the officials who made the call. Some "expert".

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "rules expert" on the broadcast also claimed that they don't look at these types of calls in slow motion, which directly contradicted not only other experts, but also the officials who made the call. Some "expert".

On a play like that, looking at slow motion is really deceptive. Slow motion is what fooled a lot of otherwise smart people on the play.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like these guise?

Come on now, everyone knows that Officiating Supervisors aren’t the official officiants of officiating when it comes to official rulings involving officiating conducted on field by officials... I mean, not OFFICIALLY anyways.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're allowed to have wrong opinions too. I'm sure the head of B1G officials has an unbiased view.
Yeah, and the National supervisor of officials. He's as biased as it gets.

Just one thing . . . in order to overturn a call on the field, the video evidence has to be "indisputable". The fact that so many officials, former officials, and supervisors have questioned the overturn makes this, by definition, "disputable".

But hey, you're right and everyone else is wrong.

The call didn't decide the game. It did, however, affect it.

The Buckeyes could have and should have won the game. Their own mistakes, including Dobbins dropping 2 TD passes and Olave's misread on the last interception cost the Buckeyes the game.

Despite all of that, had the TD stood and everything else was the same, the Buckeyes would have outscored Clemson.