• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Game Suspension

Fox4Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise no talks of this on the board. What a weird sequence. Looked like normal hockey play going into a TV timeout, come back and see a 5:00 major and no one on either broadcast team (I've watched highlights from both) has a clue why.

It's an interesting debate, for sure. 3 games seems a little much to me when I think about being on the receiving end. I think I would rather be spit on than take a full-on elbow to the face that has earned many players this year a 2 game suspension. Maybe that's just me. I can get behind setting the precedence though and maybe that's what this is about, definitely no place in hockey or any sport for that matter for spitting on each other.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise no talks of this on the board. What a weird sequence. Looked like normal hockey play going into a TV timeout, come back and see a 5:00 major and no one on either broadcast team (I've watched highlights from both) has a clue why.

It's an interesting debate, for sure. 3 games seems a little much to me when I think about being on the receiving end. I think I would rather be spit on than take a full-on elbow to the face that has earned many players this year a 2 game suspension. Maybe that's just me. I can get behind setting the precedence though and maybe that's what this is about, definitely no place in hockey or any sport for that matter for spitting on each other.
Sign of the times. Covid changed all of that, maybe even before covid. I think I am opposite of you. I think I would take the elbow. Just something about hoching up a loogie is nasty to me. Especially to the face.

Fox4Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For reference:

- 2 Games (Oleksiak elbow)
- 3 Games (Kubel hit to the head)
- 3 Games (Skinner cross-check to face)
- 2 Games (Slavkocsky boarding)

Yeah, I'll take the loogie... :)

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For reference:

- 2 Games (Oleksiak elbow)
- 3 Games (Kubel hit to the head)
- 3 Games (Skinner cross-check to face)
- 2 Games (Slavkocsky boarding)

Yeah, I'll take the loogie... :)
LOL, you said elbow. Not stick, boarding etc. HAHA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subscribe to The Athletic and they covered it a little bit. One comment immediately said it was probably racially motivated, which is just the go-to guess for anything these days. Both guys talked after the game apparently it was an accident. Does look like he hocks one directly into Doughty's face, but who knows? Both guys seemed to get over it after the game. Def a weird one.