• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do fans defend their teams so much?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, shit. I forgot to answer the OP's actual question. Here goes:

"Fan" is short for "fanatic." OF COURSE we support our teams (and their key players) thru thick and thin.

I defended Ben when he was under fire...and I would expect no less from a loyal Pats fan. That is the order of things.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to go there. My QB got a 6-game suspension for getting a BJ from a voluntarily drunken coed in a restroom during the off-season. (2-game reduction later, for admitting that he screwed up, and completing counseling).

Meanwhile, Plays-in-a-Dress compromises the integrity of an actual game...a conference championship...and, though apparently uncooperative and unrepentant, he gets only four games off. Glass houses, en sech.

I suspect that history will be kinder to Ben, than to your pampered prima donna.

Ok. so troubled soul taking advantage of a drunken coed claiming she was asking for it. got it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so can you show me when ben was arrested for rap e and and was convicted in a court of law ? if not stfu mr glass house with broken glass.. no arrest = no crime
Anything to direct public opinion away from the Patriots lies and deceit. Regardless of how pathetic the angle.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so can you show me when ben was arrested for rap e and and was convicted in a court of law ? if not stfu mr glass house with broken glass.. no arrest = no crime

Isn't there some type of morals clause in the NFL by-laws. Is that not a rule now?

Oh that's right. Only the rules you care about...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd almost forgot how Ben raped that chick in a bathroom and then hurried up and got married so people would move on and think of him as closer to human. Wow, time flys when the NFL is rigging SuperBowls against Seatle and then handing out phony game MVPs.

But I never forgot about his motor cycle accident.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. so troubled soul taking advantage of a drunken coed claiming she was asking for it. got it.
they all want it ..so you never pick up a drunk chick at closing time at the bar and took her home and had sex with her .. if you say no I call bullshit cause we all did

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there some type of morals clause in the NFL by-laws. Is that not a rule now?

Oh that's right. Only the rules you care about...
I care about the laws of this great nation that we live in .. the man was not arrested so therefore he is innocent of any crime so put that in your pipe and smoke it

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they all want it ..so you never pick up a drunk chick at closing time at the bar and took her home and had sex with her .. if you sayu no I call bullshit cause we all did

And no one in the NFL bent the rule to gain an advantage to the game? That's the level of infraction Brady is guilty of (see I admit he's broken the rules)

Fairness and less hypocrisy is what I've been complaining about

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd almost forgot how Ben raped that chick in a bathroom and then hurried up and got married so people would move on and think of him as closer to human. Wow, time flys when the NFL is rigging SuperBowls against Seatle and then handing out phony game MVPs.

But I never forgot about his motor cycle accident.
nope he didnt rap e any bimbo,, if you say yea he did show me the arrest record please .. and I dont see the big deal about the cycle accident is

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we still trying to deflect with other violations of the past?
'the difference is'...and...you lost me...

the broncos were popped twice in 4 years. pats twice in 10.

the difference is...(now you may continue)

The difference is the Broncos cap violations occurred almost 20 years ago under a different commishineer, without mass social media.

You need to stop the deflection by trying to compare other transgressions. Own your dirty laundry, and be happy your team is the current champions.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference is the Broncos cap violations occurred almost 20 years ago under a different commishineer, without mass social media.

You need to stop the deflection by trying to compare other transgressions. Own your dirty laundry, and be happy your team is the current champions.

He has absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope he didnt rap e any bimbo,, if you say yea he did show me the arrest record please .. and I dont see the big deal about the cycle accident is
I'm not privy to PA police reports, court records en sech.

But I definitely read it on the Internet.

I don't know what the big deal was on the motorcycle accident either. Like Manny Ramirez said, it's not like he was raping nobody.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so...because there was no social media its ok for denver to cheat the cap twice in 4 years...and because there is social media now, the pats ARENT ok?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't waste your time man.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
john L williams was a monster. brian blades IMO, overrated.

cortez kennedy was a stud.

I made a thread a few months ago about how different the 1990 draft would have been had Jimmy Johnson not thrown his #1 overall pick at Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft in '89. I speculated that Jimmy would have taken Cortez #1 in '90, and may have still gone with Maryland in '91. imagine the defense with Tez and Maryland in the middle....

As for Blades, not sure he can be that overrated, most people don't even remember who he is, and those who do remember the shooting of his cousin more than anything. He was a solid possession WR before possession WRs were glorified. He was the last Seahawk WR to make the pro bowl (1989).

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not privy to PA police reports, court records en sech.

But I definitely read it on the Internet.

I don't know what the big deal was on the motorcycle accident either. Like Manny Ramirez said, it's not like he was raping nobody.
to me the motorcycle incident was if the idiot wants to end his young career he is the fool not me , I dont care and he never did rap e anybody