• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why did 11 - 1 Alabama get picked over 12 - 1 Wisconsin?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not been reading this thread numbnutz?

Bandwagon pink ears made the accusation that since Saban never got fired in the pro’s, he’s the better pro coach.

That’s exactly what this has to do with this thread and by which it was brought up.

That was easy.

Well excuse me dumbass. No I haven't read every damn comment in this tread. But I do know that trustme has brought this same topic up in multiple threads in the past. Although if 4down20 said that stuff about Saban's NFL coaching career that's silly.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well excuse me dumbass. No I haven't read every damn comment in this tread. But I do know that trustme has brought this same topic up in multiple threads in the past. Although if 4down20 said that stuff about Saban's NFL coaching career that's silly.

Read the last few pages Wammy, it’s rediculous from both ends. Of course Harbaugh hasn’t and probably will never touch Sabans college career. But making a horrid statement that because someone didn’t get fired they were the better coach is beyond retarded.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the last few pages Wammy, it’s rediculous from both ends. Of course Harbaugh hasn’t and probably will never touch Sabans college career. But making a horrid statement that because someone didn’t get fired they were the better coach is beyond retarded.

Yeah Jimmy Jam has a way to go to catch Saban. Let's see here: beating his rivals, winning the division, winning conference crowns, winning multiple big time bowl games, winning Natty's. That Oddball in ann arbor is simply the bestest CFB ever that hasn't won anything.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jimmy Jam has a way to go to catch Saban. Let's see here: beating his rivals, winning the division, winning conference crowns, winning multiple big time bowl games, winning Natty's. That Oddball in ann arbor is simply the bestest CFB ever that hasn't won anything.

Don’t disagree at all. I truely want to see if he has another couple 4 loss seasons how Michigan fans think of him then.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t disagree at all. I truely want to see if he has another couple 4 loss seasons how Michigan fans think of him then.

I've heard some their fans say give him as much time as he needs because he's Harbaugh. Then I've heard others say when his current contract ends & if he hasn't gotten the expected results get rid of him then. But for a coach that was supposed to return the program to glory immediately it hasn't gone as planned.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard some their fans say give him as much time as he needs because he's Harbaugh. Then I've heard others say when his current contract ends & if he hasn't gotten the expected results get rid of him then. But for a coach that was supposed to return the program to glory immediately it hasn't gone as planned.

Yeah, I guess time will tell. He basically needs to beat 3 teams each year (OSU,MSU, PSU) for their fans to be satisfied. He has a winning record against just one of them and hasn’t beaten another. YIkES

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, you can’t say it. You have shown to be nothing but a blowhard homer that is afraid to say anything that criticizes Nick Saban. Only an absolute imbecile would think Nick Saban is worth a damn in the NFL compared to Jim Harbaugh.
giphy.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still claiming Saban was a better NFL coach than Harbaugh because he never got fired?

Does it really matter what I say? I mean you just kind of assume whatever you want usually.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was mocking trustme about Harbaugh and his good in the SEC shit. I even directly told this fool that, but he needs this apparently.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49'rs were even worse the years before Singletary. He didn't draft Alex Smith either. The 49'rs had their first .500 record in awhile 2 years prior to Harbaugh under Singletary.

But either way - Harbaugh had success with the team Singletary built and like Michigan now - their record got worse the longer he was there.

Just so I get this straight — so Harbaugh had success in SF, because 2 years before he got there they won 8 games one time. :pound::pound: Beep Beep :shortbus: tightening your chin strap 420

That’s a sad attempt even for you. And I realize you don’t actually know anything about football outside of Nick Saban tells you to believe — But Singletary didn’t build anything. Let me know when you figure out why that is.:laugh3:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you bet on the game?

Yes. Hence the reason they release an unofficial line. I know this is going to sound crazy to someone who only knows about football what Saban tells you to believe — but people bet on games outside of Vegas. Pretty crazy, huh?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter what I say? I mean you just kind of assume whatever you want usually.

Reread this thread. You can say you are mocking trustme all you want. But you even try to justify your nonsense with bringing up Mike Singletary. You continue to go on. Ohh and still you never answered my question about whose the better nfl coach. Yeah, you weren’t being serious at all, :laugh:.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It made news here in Michigan but I wasn’t going to make a thread over something stupid like this.
I thought that was a requirement on the hoop? :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I get this straight — so Harbaugh had success in SF, because 2 years before he got there they won 8 games one time. :pound::pound: Beep Beep :shortbus: tightening your chin strap 420

That’s a sad attempt even for you. And I realize you don’t actually know anything about football outside of Nick Saban tells you to believe — But Singletary didn’t build anything. Let me know when you figure out why that is.:laugh3:

I use to go to quite a few 49'rs games during those years.

I remember Singletary could not find a decent offensive coordinator and had a new one it seemed like every year, if not every year.

Their final season they started out like 0-5, maybe 0-6 before finishing with that 6-10 record. Mostly due to struggling on offense - including getting shut out in 1 game.

What Harbaugh did was fix the offense. If Singletary could have found an offense, Harbaugh never gets hired.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reread this thread. You can say you are mocking trustme all you want. But you even try to justify your nonsense with bringing up Mike Singletary. You continue to go on. Ohh and still you never answered my question about whose the better nfl coach. Yeah, you weren’t being serious at all, :laugh:.

If you weren't such a jealous little fuck, you might not be so bad.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many injuries did it take to get him into the starting lineup?

None.

He's starting over a 5 star senior.

That you could even suggest Nick Saban/Alabama doesn't develop talent just highlights your general ignorance. They come to Alabama because they know they will be developed for the NFL more so than any other school in college football.