• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are so many people picking the Packers?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but IMO, you're making football life pessimistic, not optimisiic? might also be reflection of your life in general?

there are times when we'll be the big underdog, and thus 'brace ourselves mentally/emotionally'. but this game isn't one of them, in fact we're favored. so going into the game, why should anyone think so negatively?

I'm being a realist, but as Tweezil will tell you, I'm often wrong so maybe that's a good thing!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but IMO, you're making football life pessimistic, not optimisiic? might also be reflection of your life in general?

there are times when we'll be the big underdog, and thus 'brace ourselves mentally/emotionally'. but this game isn't one of them, in fact we're favored. so going into the game, why should anyone think so negatively?

No we aren't. Almost very pundit is picking the Packers. The 3 points in Vegas means nothing; that's just the number they use to get even money on both teams.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No we aren't. Almost very pundit is picking the Packers. The 3 points in Vegas means nothing; that's just the number they use to get even money on both teams.

Ummm... Vegas is a LOT more accurate than pundits are.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but IMO, you're making football life pessimistic, not optimisiic? might also be reflection of your life in general?there are times when we'll be the big underdog, and thus 'brace ourselves mentally/emotionally'. but this game isn't one of them, in fact we're favored. so going into the game, why should anyone think so negatively?

Only on things I have no control over. If I have any impact on an event, I am extremely confident of success.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The read option has been very effective. GB struggling with the option and pistol plays.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm... Vegas is a LOT more accurate than pundits are.

This, in that the Vegas number is derived by trying to balance the bets which are millions of people literally putting their money where their mouths are. As with anything else, the more samples you have the closer you are to the truth.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the thread question

So many people don't know sh*t!