• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's our new AD gonna be?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sipple made a pretty good point in his article. It's a gamble either way.

If you don't make a change, and 3 years from now Eichorst and Riley are both still here and in a worst-case scenario we go bowl-less all 3 seasons......we are really REALLY in a hole. I mean, a huge hole. It may take the next coach 5 years to make any progress out of a hole that big.

If you do make a change right now, you're essentially taking the hole we're currently in (not a huge hole) and making it bigger.

We just aren't in a good spot right now.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sipple made a pretty good point in his article. It's a gamble either way.

If you don't make a change, and 3 years from now Eichorst and Riley are both still here and in a worst-case scenario we go bowl-less all 3 seasons......we are really REALLY in a hole. I mean, a huge hole. It may take the next coach 5 years to make any progress out of a hole that big.

If you do make a change right now, you're essentially taking the hole we're currently in (not a huge hole) and making it bigger.

We just aren't in a good spot right now.
I disagree. If MR gets fired, what coach in their right mind would come here? Having to win immediately with our roster? Screw that, they'd be idiots to take that on.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If MR gets fired, what coach in their right mind would come here? Having to win immediately with our roster? Screw that, they'd be idiots to take that on.

Our talent is not that bad.....

We should be 7-2 right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we don't have the talent to beat Michigan State....though we could pull it off, we'll see.

But we are easily as talented across the board as BYU, Miami, Illinois, Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Purdue.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our talent is not that bad.....

We should be 7-2 right now.
O line can't block, WRs can't catch, RBs can't find a hole unless it's a mile wide, QB can't throw, LBs are extremely thin, and our secondary is bad. Where is our talent? Who is good on this team?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line can't block, WRs can't catch, RBs can't find a hole unless it's a mile wide, QB can't throw, LBs are extremely thin, and our secondary is bad. Where is our talent? Who is good on this team?

Those teams we lost to.......every single one of them.......we are as talented as, if not more talented than.

This isn't even an opinion, this is a fact sir.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean......Purdue??? Northwestern??? Illinois???

The other 3 could be debated, sure. But it's not like the other 3 have more talent.
Based off of who is actually playing this year and the only talent rankings we have to go by (recruiting rankings) we are about as talented as those teams. Factoring in the first year adjustment to the new system and the injuries we've had, it's not altogether surprising we have lost the games we've lost.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a guy who's not going to take either side just to be on a side.

I'm looking at this completely unbiased. We should not be 3-6 right now. We shouldn't even be close to 3-6. It's embarrassing and uncalled for.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing we could possibly do is nothing at all. I mean wen had a chance less then a year ago to hit a home run and the powers that be did not take full aadvantage of it. Heads have to roll.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take me the wrong way. I am completely hopeful that we get this thing turned around. I will support whatever staff we have, and will continue to be the diehard fan I am. I'm fucking PUMPED to have a shot at Michigan State next weekend.

I am just simply not going to turn my head on what has happened so far. There are no excuses for a 3 win season at Nebraska when we haven't even faced a single team that is above average this year (so far). I don't care about it being the first year, I don't care about a couple of injuries. 3 win seasons at Nebraska are ludicrous, as our history suggests.

I have to complain about it. We didn't do our best this year. This staff didn't do their best, and they know it. Riley continues to admit it after each loss.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
West coast Riley and his weird in game decisions are the main reason why Nebraska has a 3-6 record this year.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Huskers are in a financial hole thanks to gross upper management/mismanagement. In the private sector these jokers (Perlman, Fvchorst) would have been gone. I know the Huskers are stuck in the mud now, but I don't have to like it. If the stands clear out during any home games this year, it could get interesting especially with the media doing the exit interviews. We have to sit back, wait, wait some more, wait years and hope for the best and eat it or complain. We traded sideline embarrassment for on field embarrassment.