• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be good advice not to bother with this thread if one doesn't want to deal with the many 'Hawk fans that feel the need to repsond to every post. This thread was hijacked a while ago by 'Hawk Homers trying to prove why they the best team for years to come.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there will be a billion posts on this board when the Niners and Hawks play.

Things change. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see any team but the Hawks take 4th
This thread will be buried by then but I like your your prediction! :suds:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick, you are now understanding what us Hawk fans have felt and noticed for 2 years. By the time RW had completed his 3rd preseason game as a rookie, I looked over to my son and said RW will be by far the greatest QB we have ever had.
A franchise QB. We have never had that.
As time goes on more NFL fans will realize his production, not his potential. He is just getting started.

Why aren't more fans and experts talking about his kid's arm? Too many comparisons to Qb's that were led by a D but weren't great. ie Trent Dilfer.

Why aren't supposed experts talking about his arm? His work ethic and leadership attributes are mentioned, but Wilson throws a ball with velocity & accuracy with good decision making as any QB in the NFL. Again, only Rodgers seems to have those 3 traits locked down.

Brady, Manning and Brees don't have those 3 at this juncture of their career. No, I'm not comparing the crafty veteran leadership of these 3 HOFer's, c'mon, but for a 2nd year QB, I'm not sure in my vast years of watching ball has there been better besides Dan Marino and Brady.

What am I missing in that SB highlights? I saw Wilson make every throw. He may only have to act like a game manager for Seattle right now but he would be scary 350 - 400 yds if they needed him to throw 40 balls.

You're fortunate to have him. I hope Derek Carr can do the same.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick, this is an NFCW thread. Expect smack talk.

It's the constant back and forth trash with a phony ram fan who likes multiple NFL teams. That should tell you right there who you're dealing with and ignore the situation.

There's Denver fans arguing back and forth about nothing.

Yes, I jump to the next post after reading the first sentence when I read this foolishness. I must've jumped 3 pages and there still wasn't solid conversation, so I thought I'd evaluate a NFCW QB.

I will evaluate Kaepernick next. Btw, I do like Derek Carr a lot and believe he got draft shafted because his brother was a deer in headlights wussy. Derek has moxie and toughness that David did not.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be good advice not to bother with this thread if one doesn't want to deal with the many 'Hawk fans that feel the need to repsond to every post. This thread was hijacked a while ago by 'Hawk Homers trying to prove why they the best team for years to come.

Do you want a tissue?
<kicks kleenex box to the curb>

I forgot, what was the thread title?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't more fans and experts talking about his kid's arm? Too many comparisons to Qb's that were led by a D but weren't great. ie Trent Dilfer.

Why aren't supposed experts talking about his arm? His work ethic and leadership attributes are mentioned, but Wilson throws a ball with velocity & accuracy with good decision making as any QB in the NFL. Again, only Rodgers seems to have those 3 traits locked down.

Brady, Manning and Brees don't have those 3 at this juncture of their career. No, I'm not comparing the crafty veteran leadership of these 3 HOFer's, c'mon, but for a 2nd year QB, I'm not sure in my vast years of watching ball has there been better besides Dan Marino and Brady.

What am I missing in that SB highlights? I saw Wilson make every throw. He may only have to act like a game manager for Seattle right now but he would be scary 350 - 400 yds if they needed him to throw 40 balls.

You're fortunate to have him. I hope Derek Carr can do the same.
RW was a major part of the team that ended up winning the SB IMO. He has proven his worth. The OL he had to deal with was a major problem for him and Lynch. That being said we are on to a new season.
I will give this: The 'Hawks are the champions until they get defeated. :suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread will be buried by then but I like your your prediction! :suds:
NFL threads have a tendency to get bumped. This could be like ESPNs 'Cubs or Cardinals' thread that never died.

I like the prospect of Lynch not playing for Seattle. Best news Ive heard all month

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the constant back and forth trash with a phony ram fan who likes multiple NFL teams. That should tell you right there who you're dealing with and ignore the situation.

There's Denver fans arguing back and forth about nothing.

Yes, I jump to the next post after reading the first sentence when I read this foolishness. I must've jumped 3 pages and there still wasn't solid conversation, so I thought I'd evaluate a NFCW QB.

I will evaluate Kaepernick next. Btw, I do like Derek Carr a lot and believe he got draft shafted because his brother was a deer in headlights wussy. Derek has moxie and toughness that David did not.

LOL

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the off season. Well Day 4 of training camp. Why do you have a problem with us Seahawk fans trying to defend our position. We FINALLY have position, and we shall take advantage of that.

Football talk, the most important on the Seahawk offense, is RW. Without a doubt. Outsiders will say Lynch is the heart, I disagree.

Situation A: Wilson, Michael, Turbin
Situation B: Jackson, Lynch

I take A 100% of the time. THOUGHTS?

Why would you have Jackson with Lynch as option B? Makes zero sense.

I don't think Turbin is all that great. Would you agree that his vision is below average? Granted I saw him run a limited plays on directv, so I can't claim to know his whole game. Just a small sample size evaluation but you can point me in Turbin's direction. Toughness is adequate but the vision?

I loved Christine Michael at Texas A&M. He played some ball with Tannehill at times and had some quickness, a small shake and back with a wicked spin move. He's not burner fast but if he shows patience behind zone blocking he can bust some 10 - 40 yd runs. Seattle should put him on the field now because if you wait for his 3rd year to kick the tires, Carroll will only get 2 years out of him.

I'm not sure Seattle should pay Lynch. I wouldn't. Seattle has all the leverage and what if Kam Chancellor wants to re-negotiate after another year? I'm not sure of his contract numbers but that guy is an enforcer and probably is out playing his contract. Then this guy wants to re-negotiate. Suddenly, Seattle has mass chaos because they fed a beast they shouldn't feed. Lynch makes plenty of cabbage for his output and had he not been traded to Seattle, Lynch wouldn't have made squat playing 3rd fiddle in Buffalo.

Option A: Wilson + Michael + $$ > Option C : Wilson + Lynch + bad precedent

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL threads have a tendency to get bumped. This could be like ESPNs 'Cubs or Cardinals' thread that never died.

I like the prospect of Lynch not playing for Seattle. Best news Ive heard all month
Possible but it would more for "I told you so" thing. I'm sure the 'Hawks have this thread bookmarked already.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW was a major part of the team that ended up winning the SB IMO. He has proven his worth. The OL he had to deal with was a major problem for him and Lynch. That being said we are on to a new season.
I will give this: The 'Hawks are the champions until they get defeated. :suds:

Raiders going to take down your 9ers this year.

Who would you rather have, darken? Colin or Russell or Bradford and what QB attributes led to your decision?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if their defense is still decent they don't need him. Carroll doesn't care if he shows up or not anyway

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle does have a very young team and their best players aren't even in their prime besides their important RB. Rams are very young and good. 49ers are always tough. Cardinals have youth but need a future QB. That logan guy was a wasted draft pick.

I can see their excitement but they are so sensitive. No need when you're the bullies on the block. They act like they're the sissies on the block. I don't get it. :noidea:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders going to take down your 9ers this year.

Who would you rather have, darken? Colin or Russell or Bradford and what QB attributes led to your decision?
Raiders? Please! We just shut the lights off and we have the win. RW over Colin over Bradford at the moment. ( I thought that Bradford would be better )

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you have Jackson with Lynch as option B? Makes zero sense.

I don't think Turbin is all that great. Would you agree that his vision is below average? Granted I saw him run a limited plays on directv, so I can't claim to know his whole game. Just a small sample size evaluation but you can point me in Turbin's direction. Toughness is adequate but the vision?

I loved Christine Michael at Texas A&M. He played some ball with Tannehill at times and had some quickness, a small shake and back with a wicked spin move. He's not burner fast but if he shows patience behind zone blocking he can bust some 10 - 40 yd runs. Seattle should put him on the field now because if you wait for his 3rd year to kick the tires, Carroll will only get 2 years out of him.

I'm not sure Seattle should pay Lynch. I wouldn't. Seattle has all the leverage and what if Kam Chancellor wants to re-negotiate after another year? I'm not sure of his contract numbers but that guy is an enforcer and probably is out playing his contract. Then this guy wants to re-negotiate. Suddenly, Seattle has mass chaos because they fed a beast they shouldn't feed. Lynch makes plenty of cabbage for his output and had he not been traded to Seattle, Lynch wouldn't have made squat playing 3rd fiddle in Buffalo.

Option A: Wilson + Michael + $$ > Option C : Wilson + Lynch + bad precedent

I think the thought is that if they pay Lynch then they won't have the money for Wilson. Either that or they are trying to show why Wilson is more important to the team than that of Lynch (probably this one). There have been quite a few on here (myself included) that think Lynch is the bigger threat on offense than that of Wilson. I like both players and think they both contribute like crazy to the team but if I was a coach I would rather force Wilson to beat me than that of Lynch. I would rather load up the box and dare Wilson to throw and see what happens. Now yes Wilson has shown he does just fine when that happens. The question becomes though how much does not having Lynch in the offense actually hurt the offense? He is what allows a lot of the play action and teams delaying a bit on any kind of pressure because of the fear of the run. I just think teams game plan a bit more on how to stop Lynch than Wilson at this point.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders? Please! We just shut the lights off and we have the win. RW over Colin over Bradford at the moment. ( I thought that Bradford would be better )

:lol: Every team that tries to predict their record has the game vs us as a W.
Upsets happen weekly. The Raiders will have a nice Defense and beat team(s) from the NFCW. They aren't going 0-4 like everyone predicts. Some age but a great set of LB's and veterans to rush the QB. Can't lose Hayden, though. Mack will destroy Colin in our house before we rent from you and damage your turf.

:yahoo:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
( I thought that Bradford would be better )
On paper, Bradford is surrounded with more talent than he has ever had. Receivers (Britt, Tavon entering his 2nd year, Givens, Bailey), Oline (Long, Robinson, Wells, Saffold, Barksdale) and running game (Stacy, Mason, Cunningham).

Its all there.

He could have a big year. Or Shaun Hill could have a big year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Every team that tries to predict their record has the game vs us as a W.
Upsets happen weekly. The Raiders will have a nice Defense and beat team(s) from the NFCW. They aren't going 0-4 like everyone predicts. Some age but a great set of LB's and veterans to rush the QB. Can't lose Hayden, though. Mack will destroy Colin in our house before we rent from you and damage your turf.

:yahoo:
Depends on which Matt Shaub shows up