• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be the Broncos starting qb next year?

Who's the Broncos 2016 opening day starting qb?

• Trevor Siemian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • RG3

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Sam Bradford (rumor is the Eagles might trade him)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Paxton Lynch

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dak Prescott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, man, that's not even a decent exaggeration of what anyone has said. Are you even trying anymore?

Back peddling again little man !!....It is refreshing to see that 1 Broncos fan on here (BroncosrOk) is not a giddy school kid that thinks after they speak or just loves to watch himself type 30 words to say hello like you and your side kick....
I don't expect an over board homer to agree with a sensible assumption, and I was talking to a fan that actually made sense before you chimed in....I said 8-9 wins, that's .500 or above, now gather up your hurt feelings, it'll all be ok.....:rolleyes2:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's crazy that you care so much what's posted on the general board. You and the other long winded bronco poster need to get a grip. It's funny...seattle two years ago, pat fans and now bronco fans. What is it about super champion fans having a right of passage on a chat board? I know that's not correct but it sure seems so at times. I find it funny that you guys beat that worst ever QB play in the history of football drum so much. Whole lotta decisions made with the football to act as if PM was a total liability in the game and in getting there. Boy...that's a case of stats don't tell the complete story if I've ever seen one and not an example of plug and play QB you two try so hard to convey when describing the greatness of your teams D.

No disrespect...you guys are good posters and know the game of football

I think without question the worst chart board super bowl fans would be Dallas fans if they ever happen to back in to another championship. Talk about talking all day, Dallas fans would come outta the woodworks and no better definition would be seen on a football chat board for the term... bandwagon.
Calls me long winded.

Proceeds with long winded post.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuZoIheXl0qlKL-s8e1lxcGjx5NBppo_ordPvgmIh8F__BX_pZ5cgQOSXz.jpg

By the way, I've been posting here a lot since May of 2013. I've been on the main board and the Broncos board, so I don't think it has anything to do with the Broncos winning the Super Bowl.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back peddling again little man !!....It is refreshing to see that 1 Broncos fan on here (BroncosrOk) is not a giddy school kid that thinks after they speak or just loves to watch himself type 30 words to say hello like you and your side kick....
I don't expect an over board homer to agree with a sensible assumption, and I was talking to a fan that actually made sense before you chimed in....I said 8-9 wins, that's .500 or above, now gather up your hurt feelings, it'll all be ok.....:rolleyes2:
I haven't backpedaled at all, and you have yet to prove anything you've claimed I've said.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what Elway pulls out of the hat, I have come to believe that he is a cheapskate like our Ozzie is and waits to the last minute in hopes of finding the right player/right price....
It's a good long term philosophy but causes you to miss some really good players....

What long term philosophy? In past 4 years Elway put together teams, right players at the right price that got the Broncos into the Super Bowl twice. Nothing long term about it, he built those teams to win now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco's might draft a QB, but for next year looks like butt fumble is the guy.:D

Good luck with that.:dhd:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is he doing at that stadium by himself dressed like that for?
Why does he have the heavy fur coat in weather that's warm enough to be outside in a tank top in?

No, this picture just doesn't make sense.

Neither does the Broncos signing that bum !!! :D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't backpedaled at all, and you have yet to prove anything you've claimed I've said.

You really are senile dude, I showed you once before and you did it again in this very thread #79....
You talk so much crap, you don't even know what you said....Ain't nobody gotta prove anything to you on a sports board, it's there for everyone to read....Most don't give a rabbit stool about it, and frankly neither do I....
But the fact remains, you have no qb and 8-8 waiting with open arms....Prepare yourself, stock up on Prozac, looks like you're gonna need it if that's the case....:crazy:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Walterfootball.com:

Denver also is in the quarterback market. In speaking to league contacts, they believe the Broncos would draft Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch if he got to them, but many around the league don't think that Lynch will reach the Broncos. Trading up with Green Bay would allow Denver to leap division rival Kansas City (28th pick), who also could consider Lynch.
WalterFootball.com: NFL Draft Rumor Mill

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the starting QB for Broncos next year? Some turd of a QB. Broncos hoping to uncover a real gem late in the draft in a year where even the best of the lot seems iffy. Good luck with that, but hey it's happened before so we shall see.:suds:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are senile dude, I showed you once before and you did it again in this very thread #79....
You talk so much crap, you don't even know what you said....Ain't nobody gotta prove anything to you on a sports board, it's there for everyone to read....Most don't give a rabbit stool about it, and frankly neither do I....
But the fact remains, you have no qb and 8-8 waiting with open arms....Prepare yourself, stock up on Prozac, looks like you're gonna need it if that's the case....:crazy:
Didn't have a QB in the playoffs as well and the Broncos still managed to win the Super Bowl. Is it possible to do that again? Probally not but we shall see what happens and they still are the defending champs until they are knocked out. As for the Ravens I hope they still enjoy paying Flacco all the money he is making. Gl to the Ravens next year. Peace.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's crazy that you care so much what's posted on the general board. You and the other long winded bronco poster need to get a grip. It's funny...seattle two years ago, pat fans and now bronco fans. What is it about super champion fans having a right of passage on a chat board? I know that's not correct but it sure seems so at times. I find it funny that you guys beat that worst ever QB play in the history of football drum so much. Whole lotta decisions made with the football to act as if PM was a total liability in the game and in getting there. Boy...that's a case of stats don't tell the complete story if I've ever seen one and not an example of plug and play QB you two try so hard to convey when describing the greatness of your teams D.

No disrespect...you guys are good posters and know the game of football

I think without question the worst chart board super bowl fans would be Dallas fans if they ever happen to back in to another championship. Talk about talking all day, Dallas fans would come outta the woodworks and no better definition would be seen on a football chat board for the term... bandwagon.
Impossible for you to understand. You're a Cowboy fan. The internet wasn't invented the last time your team was relevant.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't have a QB in the playoffs as well and the Broncos still managed to win the Super Bowl. Is it possible to do that again? Probally not but we shall see what happens and they still are the defending champs until they are knocked out. As for the Ravens I hope they still enjoy paying Flacco all the money he is making. Gl to the Ravens next year. Peace.

Wow, that hurts...Not.....Flacco was not our problem last yr or any of the 8 yrs he's been here, we have a qb that has proven he can win a SB, Denver has a proven loser right now...
And if you call having a 1st ballot HOF qb, having none last yr, then you need some guidance son....
On the bright side, I have said that if they could somehow get Bradford and keep him healthy, they would do well.
And today I read that Bradford asked Philly to trade him...Maybe ?????

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a HOF QB and having a QB that plays like a HOFer are two very different situations.

They wouldn't have won with Brock, so he obviously had something that a mediocre qb did not have....
Leadership !!!!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had something that a mediocre qb did not have....
Leadership

And one of the all-time great defenses in playoff history. Any QB that didn't turn the ball over would have won the SB with Denver this year.