• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be the Broncos starting qb next year?

Who's the Broncos 2016 opening day starting qb?

• Trevor Siemian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • RG3

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Sam Bradford (rumor is the Eagles might trade him)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Paxton Lynch

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dak Prescott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer is Denver's latest interest as the QB of the present.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hardest I've laughed in my life is at some of that old-school Sinbad. Dude was a side-splitter.

Afros and bellbottoms is funny all about the 70's growing up youtube

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer is Denver's latest interest as the QB of the present.....

It doesn't matter who they get, there's nothing out there but a field full of crap....Backups and TC fodder...
They are in trouble this season and the people in the know are well aware of it.....
Their D will win them some games but barring a miracle, I don't see them even making the playoffs this yr....
8 or 9 wins at best....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who they get, there's nothing out there but a field full of crap....Backups and TC fodder...
They are in trouble this season and the people in the know are well aware of it.....
Their D will win them some games but barring a miracle, I don't see them even making the playoffs this yr....
8 or 9 wins at best....

That's what I'm thinking.....big come down from winning a SB to basically.....rebuilding. I think the Raiders and Chiefs will battle it out for 1st place in the West.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm thinking.....big come down from winning a SB to basically.....rebuilding. I think the Raiders and Chiefs will battle it out for 1st place in the West.

Wouldn't surprise me, if Carr plays like he did last yr with all the pieces they added, could be a big yr for them.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me, if Carr plays like he did last yr with all the pieces they added, could be a big yr for them.

Thanks.....I'm cautiously optimistic.....I really like what we did in the offseason. We added some nice pieces to our defense, improving the LB, CB, and S positions.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.....I'm cautiously optimistic.....I really like what we did in the offseason. We added some nice pieces to our defense, improving the LB, CB, and S positions.

Nice addition to the oline too with our boy KO, can play natural LG/T and is a very good run blocker.....

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see the chiefs taking a step back as well. May be the raiders holding AFC west lead in your scenario.

As for the broncos, we are saying "F the QB position". Plan is to kneel 3 times and punt. Let the defense win it for us. That or wildcat snap to Von Miller. He seems to do good things.

In all seriousness, I don't think many broncos fans are optimistic this year but we also don't need super stellar play to compete. Got to hope for a mediocre QB and return of a strong defense. I don't think they will drop as much as many predict but I have a hard time seeing the broncos getting the luck they had last year too.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice addition to the oline too with our boy KO, can play natural LG/T and is a very good run blocker.....

True but we had to upgrade the defense. Carr had to win too many shootouts last season.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me the ball, Elway...

mark-sanchez-021.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but we had to upgrade the defense. Carr had to win too many shootouts last season.

Jack knows what a championship D is and how to build it....He was our LB coach on our 2000 SB35 team with Ray and the gang....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Raiders winning 10 games this year. The young talent on that team is amazing. The Hayden pick still stings but otherwise damn, nice job recently.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the chiefs taking a step back as well. May be the raiders holding AFC west lead in your scenario.

As for the broncos, we are saying "F the QB position". Plan is to kneel 3 times and punt. Let the defense win it for us. That or wildcat snap to Von Miller. He seems to do good things.

In all seriousness, I don't think many broncos fans are optimistic this year but we also don't need super stellar play to compete. Got to hope for a mediocre QB and return of a strong defense. I don't think they will drop as much as many predict but I have a hard time seeing the broncos getting the luck they had last year too.

That is reasonable thinking, but there are 2 other Bronco fans on here that insist they could plug in someone's grandma and still win back to back SB's....
I don't know who is even available to sign that could be called a solid mediocre qb right now though.
If Fitz played like he did last yr maybe, but not sure he can or that he would fit well in Kubes system.
Kap would need a total revival of his first 2 seasons, Hoyer is a slight possibility but hasn't proven anything yet and Sanchez, is a backup at best....
If they could somehow, get Bradford would at least give some hope and he has to stay healthy....
We'll see what Elway pulls out of the hat, I have come to believe that he is a cheapskate like our Ozzie is and waits to the last minute in hopes of finding the right player/right price....
It's a good long term philosophy but causes you to miss some really good players....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is reasonable thinking, but there are 2 other Bronco fans on here that insist they could plug in someone's grandma and still win back to back SB's....
I don't know who is even available to sign that could be called a solid mediocre qb right now though.
If Fitz played like he did last yr maybe, but not sure he can or that he would fit well in Kubes system.
Kap would need a total revival of his first 2 seasons, Hoyer is a slight possibility but hasn't proven anything yet and Sanchez, is a backup at best....
If they could somehow, get Bradford would at least give some hope and he has to stay healthy....
We'll see what Elway pulls out of the hat, I have come to believe that he is a cheapskate like our Ozzie is and waits to the last minute in hopes of finding the right player/right price....
It's a good long term philosophy but causes you to miss some really good players....
Come on, man, that's not even a decent exaggeration of what anyone has said. Are you even trying anymore?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I do find the naysaying about the Broncos qb situation rather humorous. The Broncos just won the Super Bowl with literally the worst qb play ever from a Super Bowl winning qb, and now that guy is gone and it's all "The Broncos are screwed without a qb! They'll be lucky to win 8 games!"

The defense is still going to be really good. Maybe not as good as last year good (that would be unlikely), but they aren't going to have this huge drop off, either. And the qb play can't be worse than last year. So maybe the defense takes a step back, but the offense takes a step forward. Maybe they drop a couple of those close games they won last year, but maybe they don't get a 5 interception performance from their qb, either.

I'm not saying the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl: in fact, I don't think they will. It's just too hard to repeat, and too many things have to break your way to even win one, let alone two in a row. So if anyone picks the Broncos to win the Super Bowl, well, I think that's a little crazy.

But I think it's equally crazy to write them off from the playoffs completely, to suggest they can't win the division or finish above .500. They are still really talented, and they've got a favorable schedule with most of their difficult non division games at home (the Bengals being the big exception).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I do find the naysaying about the Broncos qb situation rather humorous. The Broncos just won the Super Bowl with literally the worst qb play ever from a Super Bowl winning qb, and now that guy is gone and it's all "The Broncos are screwed without a qb! They'll be lucky to win 8 games!"

The defense is still going to be really good. Maybe not as good as last year good (that would be unlikely), but they aren't going to have this huge drop off, either. And the qb play can't be worse than last year. So maybe the defense takes a step back, but the offense takes a step forward. Maybe they drop a couple of those close games they won last year, but maybe they don't get a 5 interception performance from their qb, either.

I'm not saying the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl: in fact, I don't think they will. It's just too hard to repeat, and too many things have to break your way to even win one, let alone two in a row. So if anyone picks the Broncos to win the Super Bowl, well, I think that's a little crazy.

But I think it's equally crazy to write them off from the playoffs completely, to suggest they can't win the division or finish above .500. They are still really talented, and they've got a favorable schedule with most of their difficult non division games at home (the Bengals being the big exception).
it's crazy that you care so much what's posted on the general board. You and the other long winded bronco poster need to get a grip. It's funny...seattle two years ago, pat fans and now bronco fans. What is it about super champion fans having a right of passage on a chat board? I know that's not correct but it sure seems so at times. I find it funny that you guys beat that worst ever QB play in the history of football drum so much. Whole lotta decisions made with the football to act as if PM was a total liability in the game and in getting there. Boy...that's a case of stats don't tell the complete story if I've ever seen one and not an example of plug and play QB you two try so hard to convey when describing the greatness of your teams D.

No disrespect...you guys are good posters and know the game of football

I think without question the worst chart board super bowl fans would be Dallas fans if they ever happen to back in to another championship. Talk about talking all day, Dallas fans would come outta the woodworks and no better definition would be seen on a football chat board for the term... bandwagon.