• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be our starting QB next year?

Who will be our starting QB next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought - based on the lack of preparation - due to the thumb injury - Lock looked very good last week. It was his sense of command and the fact the game did not seem bigger than he was - he had the swagger. Certainly - we should all hope he is the answer for the next generation of Bronco's football.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock has really played pretty well it seems. He has made a turnover in each of his first 2 starts. The Offense has been much better the last 2 games at least in spurts.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the one thing I have noticed that Lock brings to the team, is a little bit of fun. With Flacco and Brandon Allen everything seemed so serious. With Lock he is have fun and I think that has loosened up the other players on offense and allowed them to play loose and have fun. I think his energy will be contagious and I like what I have seen from the way he carries himself, and how he acts.

The offensive line started calling him Buzz and then brought out the Buzz Lightyear TD celebration today.

A lot of winning teams have fun while playing, if you feel like you are playing with a weight on your shoulders is much harder then if you are just playing for the fun of it.

Last edited:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought - based on the lack of preparation - due to the thumb injury - Lock looked very good last week. It was his sense of command and the fact the game did not seem bigger than he was - he had the swagger. Certainly - we should all hope he is the answer for the next generation of Bronco's football.

This to me is the best statement ..Think of just how many Rookies QB's that suck when putting them into this kind of a place and that is with being healthy all season. We are blessed again as a Nation!

Half of our Starting team on IR and we are back.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting Leary and Flaco saves bucks for DB's. we should go with lock and Rypien/Rookie depending on how staff thinks about Rypien.

draft a Gaurd tackle in the draft high.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting Leary and Flaco saves bucks for DB's. we should go with lock and Rypien/Rookie depending on how staff thinks about Rypien.

draft a Gaurd tackle in the draft high.

No faith in Allen being a reasonable backup QB?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No faith in Allen being a reasonable backup QB?

Sure if we do not get him stolen My guess is he was an FA.

Did we sign him for longer than one year?

If so yes he will probably still be on the team.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if we do not get him stolen My guess is he was an FA.

Did we sign him for longer than one year?

If so yes he will probably still be on the team.

Allen is a ERFA. We can control his availability based on what I have seen.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is a ERFA. We can control his availability based on what I have seen.

He showed at least as a back up .add in if someone like him/drat picks for him...caching either way.

BHamita15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the one thing I have noticed that Lock brings to the team, is a little bit of fun. With Flacco and Brandon Allen everything seemed so serious. With Lock he is have fun and I think that has loosened up the other players on offense and allowed them to play loose and have fun. I think his energy will be contagious and I like what I have seen from the way he carries himself, and how he acts.

The offensive line started calling him Buzz and then brought out the Buzz Lightyear TD celebration today.

A lot of winning teams have fun while playing, if you feel like you are playing with a weight on your shoulders is much harder then if you are just playing for the fun of it.

I think there is a ton of truth in this point. He's having fun and it is contagious. I think we saw, briefly, that Allen opened up the offense a bit with his mobility and now I think we are seeing how Lock unlocks things with his mobility plus his arm strength. Everyone has more space because rookie or not, Lock will at least demand that the opposing defense must defend the entire field.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a ton of truth in this point. He's having fun and it is contagious. I think we saw, briefly, that Allen opened up the offense a bit with his mobility and now I think we are seeing how Lock unlocks things with his mobility plus his arm strength. Everyone has more space because rookie or not, Lock will at least demand that the opposing defense must defend the entire field.

You know Ben - what encouraged me the most about Lock's performance - was the many different type of throws he completed. He hit the deep ball, the crossing pattern, the out pattern, screens, stuffed balls into small windows, showed touch on the short passes - he even hit a jump pass to the TE -spread the ball all over the field - every skill position player got a ball. It was a virtuoso QB performance.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“New member”

:L:gaah:

BHamita15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Ben - what encouraged me the most about Lock's performance - was the many different type of throws he completed. He hit the deep ball, the crossing pattern, the out pattern, screens, stuffed balls into small windows, showed touch on the short passes - he even hit a jump pass to the TE -spread the ball all over the field - every skill position player got a ball. It was a virtuoso QB performance.

No doubt. If Denver can add another
“New member”

:L:gaah:

Lol. In fairness, I post like once every 3 years. :)

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he make Bolles look good?